Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strong Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blue592, May 13, 2011.

1. does more potent weed mean a really intense high no matter how much you smoke? or can smoking less/taking less/smaller hits mean a less in tense high even though the stuff is really strong. I'm fairly new and don't want to get TOO high like I think I was my first time

2. Yes...And yes, but, why? Too high is amazing.

3. word bro

4. because I was EXTRREMELY out of it, had trouble speaking, and flipped out in the beginning because the feeling, like suddenly smacked me

5. More potent means more potent. For example, say 1 gram of okay weed gets you high. So smoking the more potent weed it will take less, say .5g to get the same effects as the other weed. BUT this is weed were talking about, and thus the high isn't solely determined by the potency, or how much THC it has. There are a lot of other factors that contribute to the high. So, more potent means you need less to achieve the same effect, but weed is elusive in the sense that more potent doesn't always mean a better high.

6. GET BLAZED BRO. when it smacks you like that, it means you took a good fat rip. I've been blazing for awhile now and i don't cough after most hit unless they are fat as fuck. So when i cough my ass off i know I'm about to get blitzed in the face. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. but being that high was too much for me to handle, it was my first time

8. You can always smoke less of it. Potent bud is good bud.
    Most medical marijuana is really potent, so that terminally sick patients can eat/smoke a little bit and still get an effect.

9. Alright scale of 1-10

1 hit of dank = 4. 2 hits = 5.
    1 hit of mids = 2 2 hits = 3.

10. If it's your first time you should smoke as much as possible. (unless you value your functionality). and then get ready for the best high ever. because it's the highest you will ever be. enjoy it while you can.

11. No no no no no, dumb idea.

Take a hit every 10 minutes or so if it's your first time. No reason because if it was his first couple times smoking he would just green out and not enjoy the high.

12. You got laced with PCP, run.:smoke:

13. If you smoke more good weed you will become higher to an extent. Once you reach the limit no matter how much you smoke you wont get any higher.

14. #15 CuZ, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I disagree, you never stop getting higher if you smoke more

15. Yeah lol the first time I got high... the guy that I was smoking with laced it with a Xanax and I didn't know about it until he told me...Witch was after me and him smoked 4 bowls haha xD

16. #17 CuZ, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah bullshit, laced weed makes me lol. Think about it man

17. No. Theres a point to where you just cant get any higher.. Trust me.

18. Is what reguards do you want me to "Think about?" Because I'm pretty sure that all the statements I have made are accurate.

19. Go out and find the most bomb strain you can cop, then proceed to chiefing a countless amount of snaps, to the face. Then, repeat for the rest of your life, seriously. The best advice you'll ever hear.