Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strong Smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SourBlunt, Jul 7, 2012.

1. So I have a question about weed smell. Its nightime here in cali and I still happen to be living at home due to not having a job but its just me and my mom. She doesn't mind me smoking as long as I dont do to much. Anyways I have a bong and just went outside to smoke it after she went to bed. Now my question is how much smell would be created in the house and how long do you thunk it will smell if I break up my weed on my dresser take the bong through the living room and outside take a few hits and then dump the water and come back through? I know when I have smoked in my room at nigh she has smelled it if she got up in the middle of the night to grab some water.

Thanks

2. She probably won't smell it. Don't you have spray or something? Maybe some incense? Or just take a big poop that will smell up your house to cover the scent.

3. Thanks yeah I will try some spray but I don't know if sprays other than ozium really work at covering up and eliminating the smell not just masking it. The spray i have is from Albertsons and it has a citrus smell. Similar to the spray they sell at trader joes.