Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strong Sativa, or laced

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lizardman99, Oct 25, 2013.

1. #1 lizardman99, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    I just smoked some weed for the first time in about 8 months. The last time I did it, my first time, I smoked a whole joint, and got really stoned. I felt really relaxed, so I imagine it was mostly Indica. The high I got from this new stuff was the exact opposite. I smoked about 1/5 of a gram from a tin foil bowl, and I felt like running a marathon. My heart was racing, I had lots of energy, and I was jittery. I also got some random muscle spasms in my thighs. I got really paranoid and thought it was laced. After it wore off, I figured it was just a really strong Sativa combined with my low tolerance that caused these effects. It was $20 for a gram, which I thought was expensive. The trichs. were reddish, and the only crystals on it were inside, and very small. What do you guys think? Laced, or strong Sativa. It wasn't very dry either. It had to be pulled apart; wouldn't brake up, but the small stem on it snapped.

2. #2 toker789, Oct 25, 2013
    Good weed plus no tolerance equals an envious level of highness :)

3. Some people get anxious with strong sativas, especially with a low tolerance. Look for more Indica. Weed is generally not laced with any other drug (I don't know what you were thinking - methamphetamine or something?) because really, what would be the point in wasting other drugs by putting it on bud, unless you were maliciously trying to screw with someone. I have read about rare cases of other junk sprayed on the cannabis for the extra weight, but it sounds like you just got too high on the wrong strain. I'm very glad this doesn't happen to me. I have anxiety but it doesn't really ever seem to be exacerbated by cannabis.

Just think what those pure THC pills would be like. I forget which of Sativex and Marinol is synthetic, but same idea. Lots of THC and no other complimentary cannabinoids. Everything I've read about that kind of stuff makes it sound awful.

4. #5 lizardman99, Oct 25, 2013
     Thats exactly what I was thinking. Now that I think about it, if it was m*th, I wouldn't be able to sleep for 10 hours straight, and I would probably be craving it right now. Should I not smoke the rest of it, or just do very little? 1/5 is barely anything, so anything less seems like not enough. I should also mention that were I live, very few people know what indica/sativa means. That means finding someone who knows what they have is difficult. I know someone who gets Sour Diesel from his guy, but that is a lot stronger than what I want.

5. It wasn't laced, this happens too everyone :) Enjoy your high beautiful virgin high :)