Stroke of luck score(good story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokage567, Jul 8, 2008.

1. I gotta share this amazing story with you guys. So I'm headed to my dealer at about 9:30am, with my brother Sean. We are planning on buying an eighth and smoking with a few friends. Anyway, for THE FIRST TIME IN 2 YEARS my dealer is out.

Ok, no big deal, we'll just call up a few friends right? Wrong! Nobody can hook us up, half my friends are out of town or camping or something. So, me and bro head up to the college to get some work done, totally bummed since we thought we would be high by this time. Little did I know that soon I would be toking away to my heart's content.

So about 1:00pm we're sitting at the bus stop waiting for the 1:07 bus, and I get hungry. I figured we had time to go grab something from the corner store down the street. Well as soon as we cross the road our bus comes driving past, while we watch it go down the street and turn the corner. Great the next one's not for 30 minutes.

Ok, we bought our food and headed back, and who do I see sitting at the bus stop but my old friend Randy, a cool chick who just happens to have some joints on her. We smoke two joints with her, and then as she leaves she hands me another perfectly rolled joint, AND her number! Sweet!

Moral of the Story: Keep your eyes open, you never know where you'll find some good herb.

2. sorry about the double post

3. Nice, was she pretty?

4. Her name is Randy?

5. ive met a girl named randy before
    kinda ugly lookin bitch though haha

6. Randy wants to get nailed...:smoke:

7. 4 real Lol :smoking:

8. Damn...

I wish girls walked up to me and and tossed me a J and their panties, too.