Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strobe lights while baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Dec 1, 2010.

1. You know how when you get baked, you kind of get that strobe light effect? (when your super stoned) That effect where it feels like you are seeing frame by frame. Well imagine how amazing it would be to be stoned in a dark room with strobe lights :smoke: Doing something sick with your buddies haha. that would be so intense

2. I have a friend that does the lighting for large events/concerts (He's done the lighting for Biggie, Aerosmith, and a bunch of other big names) And he recently left 4 industrial strobes at my house. Kinda on the fence about using them though... Seems like it could give me a headache.

3. wait... you mean... like butt sex..?
    i dont see the appeal:confused_2:

4. I have a strobe light @ my house, its awesome because all my friends love it so they come to my house and smoke me up. We just mess around with it, you can get them for mad cheap @ Iparty

5. LOL YOU MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH :smoke:

No.. i mean like IDUNNO DUDE chillin out listening to music foolin around with the lights or some shit like that

6. I love those moments. Me and my friend went to a Muse concert. Never even heard of Muse but they were ok. Anyways, since we couldnt smoke in there, we got super blazed off 2 blunts in a row of some northern lights/maui waui. It was at the Pepsi Center in Denver Colorado which was the sickest spot to see a concert. And the entire concert was the band playing in the middle of the most amazing lightshows.

7. i have a mini strobe in my room smoked a ton one night and listened to this:smoking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXjNB43WRBk]YouTube - Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious - Heavyweight[/ame]

8. I've been to haunted houses downtown in my city that have had strobe lights. The effects were amazing but it gave me a MASSIVE headache.

9. Strobe lightss give me headaches when im highh, but the room does feel darker in collor when im high

10. i was just jamming in my friend's basement with the lights off and a strobe light on, and when i got up to walk around, it felt just like walking baked

11. Try strobe lights while rolling on extacy.
    Its even better.

12. do it bro! you only live once!:smoke: