Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strobe light while highh .

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanadianGANJA, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Well , Last night I got some good bud with some friends , smoked a 30 bag and turned on a strobe light .. Now , me being high as heellll , I forgot I have epilepsy ... And I had rolling seizures like CRAZZZY . It kinda ruined my high . I was still tripped , but I was having after shockk , twitches and shiitt .
    Anyywayys , Anyone here use a strobe while high ?

2. damn. well be careful. yeah i expierenced that last weekend, no seizures though. i couldnt take it after 20 minutes.. lol

3. Yeah dude, I was trippin ballllss . My friends took it fine , just kuz they dont have epilepsy and they are used to it . I noticed after a while i would get used to it , but they said I kept blanking out and staring and shit ( temporal lobe seizure, I dont get those shaky ones )

4. I didn't know there were types? Either way I'm glad you're still alive :hello:
    If you want trippy shit try watching cars on shrooms (omfg it's crazyyyy). And how the hell do you forget you get seizures, hopefully someone with peanut allergies doesn't get baked and eat a bag of peanuts...

5. Thanks :p And yeah theres different types , Im lucky enoguh to have a slightly less dangerous one . And dude , lets just say , this bud was good enoguh to make me forget some shitt .