Stripper Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by captain chrondo, Jun 29, 2012.

1. So my girl friend is a working stripper working at a strip club, (sounds redundant but there are many other places a "stripper" can work). So it's a decent club and at least there is a strict no touch policy. The one thing I don't really like about it is that there is a topless and a nude side and my girl friend works on the nude side more often then not because the money is way better.

I know she's not fucking and sucking strictly dancing ( I can tell when I touch her when she gets home, just as tight as when I left it.) she also has goals like she is working at getting a tattoo apprenticeship and wants to own her own shop one day. I always thought I would be fine with it or what ever and I kinda am but I still hate the fact she has to take her close off for a living and she does to but the money I good I'm talking like 200 to 300 on a weekday and 400 to 600 on the weekend.

I also love this girl so much and she is smoking hot. I still don't know how to feel about all of this so I'm just trying to get some other people's thoughts and opinions. What would you do/ feel?

2. My friend, you are in quite a pickle. On the one hand you love this girl and I'm sure she's a great person. Not all strippers are hoes or hoodrats. More often then not their good people. And you can also sleep easy knowing most guys don't go to a strip club looking for a wife lol so theres a no risk type factor because the guys aren't trying to holler like they would be at a club. Another good thing is that depending on its location there shouldn't be much of a risk that your girl will get grabbed, especially with that no touch rule enforced. The pay is also phenomenal, 10 racks a month? 120 a year? Uhh yeah your sitting pretty my friend don't fuck it up haha. I can relate just a bit because my girlfriends a model and it's always hard for me accepting the somewhat indecent pics. In the end just remember all the guys that look at our girls are the ones who always pray to be able to sleep with them, and we already are. Living the dream homie haha so relax and let love do its thing.

3. My ex was a stripper, I hated when she came home late but i knew it was part of the job..We trusted each other tho. in the end had to break it off with her because we were both really fucked up

4. At the end of the day she comes home to you, something that all these other guys would could only dream about.
    Along with you don't have to pay unlike the customers at the club.

So really you have a good looking girl, who cares about you, makes decent money what do you have to really be concerned about?

5. I personally have some trust issues due to my last girl friend who blindsided me out of no where so I'm still getting over my stupid trust issue and I know I have to other wise it would never work out. And I'm not exactly concerned its more like knowing she's always getting naked, flirting with, and dancing with drunk Horney men. I mean it's her job and yea it's not sex but I still sometimes fell as though I have to share her. I mean there are parts on my body only people I have slept with and my mom have seen.idk it's just different.

6. [quote name='"TheRootsofGrass"']My friend, you are in quite a pickle. On the one hand you love this girl and I'm sure she's a great person. Not all strippers are hoes or hoodrats. More often then not their good people. And you can also sleep easy knowing most guys don't go to a strip club looking for a wife lol so theres a no risk type factor because the guys aren't trying to holler like they would be at a club. Another good thing is that depending on its location there shouldn't be much of a risk that your girl will get grabbed, especially with that no touch rule enforced. The pay is also phenomenal, 10 racks a month? 120 a year? Uhh yeah your sitting pretty my friend don't fuck it up haha. I can relate just a bit because my girlfriends a model and it's always hard for me accepting the somewhat indecent pics. In the end just remember all the guys that look at our girls are the ones who always pray to be able to sleep with them, and we already are. Living the dream homie haha so relax and let love do its thing.[/quote]

Haha I like this and yea it's a club in boulder of all places so it's really nice and really safe. And at other clubs they use to let her drink but not at this one and I was never really comfortable when I would pick her up from work and she was decently drink.

7. Either you come to terms with it or your relationship won't last.
    You have to think that these guys that see her naked body don't know her on a personal level like you do. These guys don't see her as some guys boyfriend they see her as a stripper that is willing to take their money in order to show some skin.
    You get everything these guys wish they could get, but they can't. They could even pay to have sex with some women, so be thankful that that isn't up her alley.

8. [quote name='"Leesh"']Either you come to terms with it or your relationship won't last.
    You have to think that these guys that see her naked body don't know her on a personal level like you do. These guys don't see her as some guys boyfriend they see her as a stripper that is willing to take their money in order to show some skin.
    You get everything these guys wish they could get, but they can't. They could even pay to have sex with some women, so be thankful that that isn't up her alley.[/quote]

I don't know if I will ever be 100 percent ok with her stripping and I know I will never like it and I told her that. But I also told her I don't see her as a stripper I see her as an amazing artist and beautiful and that I see her for all her other attributes and although I don't like it we all have to make a living some how and she's doing the best she can with the hand she's delt. I just can't wait until she is tattooing full time.

9. 3 bucks says she's getting fucked by a guy named Hal right now in a seedy nunnery.

10. Jut relax You are thinking too much....dude..

11. Well you said you love her. If that's true then you can accept it, trust her, and support whatever decisions she makes about her career.

Like Leesh pointed out, if you are jealous or upset about it you run the risk of ruining your relationship.

PS - Even when you do come to terms with it, maybe still try to give her a little guilt trip and get her to buy you something cool with all that $$$ :D

12. I've known many strippers in the past. There worthless people no morals, pills heads, coke addicts, sex addicts. They don't know how to love, themselves, there family, there friends, nothing. Cut it off.

13. You know nothing about this girl. Either quit being a dick or go jerk yourself off somewhere else.

14. [quote name='"Steelson"']3 bucks says she's getting fucked by a guy named Hal right now in a seedy nunnery.[/quote]

The name Hal just reminds me of Malcolm in the middle's dad. 'Tis a good name, you ruined it for me. Bastardo.

15. Just because it's still tight doesn't mean she's not fucking 100's of guys behind your back. Women are whores...... especially strippers... you have a lot to learn. good luck.

btw she's fucking other guys.

I dated a stipper once. Well.... I lived with a fucked one..... it was a good time. I knew she was a whore... but I didn't have to pay rent... had awesome sex..... free drugs.... awesome times.

Don't become emotionally attached. Once again, women are whores.

16. Damn dude I would never be able to do that. If you're able to go through your day without thinking about your girlfriend flirting and putting her tits and ass in tons of dude's faces for money, I give you props.

17. At the end of the day other people are paying to see your girlfriend and add something to their wankbank, dreaming of the thing that you are actually doing. And I'm sure she's a really good person, and if she's relatively happy doing it, why not? It's a job either way.

18. Nothing more sexy than an empowered woman.

Good for you buddy.

As long as she isn't sucking and fucking, then you will have to learn to deal with it.

I dated a girl that was mentally ill once.

She was bi-polar among other things.

Whenever her moods would start to shift, she would start seeking out new relationships.

She would cheat on me, then try to break up with me for the new guy, then try to commit suicide, and come back to normal.

And that was literally the cycle.

I handled that, you can handle this.

No it didn't end well.

But thats what happens when you have a sickness.

19. [quote name='"Danonymous"']

You know nothing about this girl. Either quit being a dick or go jerk yourself off somewhere else.[/quote]

Thank you I wanted to say this but couldn't without just sounding like an insulting shit talking idiot so I said nothing.

20. [quote name='"lazytoker"']Just because it's still tight doesn't mean she's not fucking 100's of guys behind your back. Women are whores...... especially strippers... you have a lot to learn. good luck.

btw she's fucking other guys.

I dated a stipper once. Well.... I lived with a fucked one..... it was a good time. I knew she was a whore... but I didn't have to pay rent... had awesome sex..... free drugs.... awesome times.

Don't become emotionally attached. Once again, women are whores.[/quote]

Not all your wrong you obviously don't know how to treat a woman if they are driven to the point to cheat on you. Do you know how stupid you sound? I don't really understand how you could make a generalized statement about women like that.. Sounds so ignorant ..