Strip searched by cops for doing parkour

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by c4toyodoor, Nov 13, 2010.

1. #1 c4toyodoor, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
    This kind of thing just... pisses me off to the point i cant control my anger, fucking stupid oblivious pigs

anyways

so i guess ill start at the beginning, at about 8:00 PM i meet up with a buddy, and we wait at his house until 9:30, because that's when we go meet the dealer, 10 minutes away, so the time comes around and we go (both me and him are pretty experienced at parkour) and we decide why not do a little parkour along the way, so we both proceed to beastly:D hop over a fence, not 10 seconds later i hear sirens and a cop bitch comes out with a visibly agressive attitude, said something like "YOU THERE, what have you boys been doing tonight, before we can even answer she shoots out "do you have any ID with you" we tell her we don't and she goes to the little computer inside the car, comes out and tells us theres been break-ins in the area and she thought it was us, hoppin over the fence blah blah stupid police logic based on assumptions, not fucking 30 seconds later, THREE more cop cars speed down to where we are, lights blaring and shit (way to make a big deal out of nothing) and they go empty your pockets and put it on the car, now im thinking should i do it (I figured it was their sneaky way to avoid the usual "im going to search you" which i wouldn't have given consent to), but i look over and my friends freaking out and quickly emptying his pockets, which wasnt the best idea, he had a grinder with "strong marijuana odors" :laughing: and i decide to do it, i hada billpiece and a pack of cigs, two more cops jog over in the funniest stupidest looking way possible, and immediately start patting me the fuck down, even gets me to take my shoes off and stand in the wet grass while he tells me im a "wise guy" cause i told him "if theres a break-in why don't you go try to solve that instead of hassling us" or somethin... then they let us go, but they decided to keep my friends grinder. the rest of the walk im madder then i've been in a long time, literally kicking shit and yelling to myself about how ridiculous cops are and prefer fucking with harmless stoners, instead of dealing with a fucking break-in in the area, how pathetic the entire system is, and shit like that...

well thats what happened, feel a little better after getting that out, bowl time now :bongin::hello:

2. #2 Ronald Paul, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
    You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time man. If i was the cops I would of pulled you over too. I love parkour as well, but jumping over fenches near recent break-ins is mad sketchy. The fact you didn't have an ID didn't help things either :/. That's just starting everything off in the wrong direction.

They did take it a little far when they realized you didn't have anything, but it's still obvious why they would do it. Multiple break-ins is a big deal and you were definitely suspicious enough to warrant the whole police brigade.

3. well that's illegal they can't strip search you if your not in the station.

4. That's not a strip search. They emptied your pockets and made you take your shoes off. They didn't strip you down.

And you hopped a fence in a hot neighborhood with a lot of break-ins. They did absolutely nothing wrong. Sounds to me like you were popping off at the mouth, so no wonder they weren't the most polite people to you.

I see nothing wrong here.

5. taking your shoes off is considered a strip search though.. so i've heard.

6. I never knew. Either way, it's really not a big deal. But no one likes wet socks, so I guess that sucks. :D

7. Thats why I keep my grinder in my ass.

• Like Like x 1

8. that technically counts as a strip search

9. Perhaps you should limit your parkour expeditions to the day light hours. If you see someone running at night jumping fences ect the first thing that comes to mind is you are running away from something of course the cops are going to come after you.

Its also a good way to attract attention to your dealer. Running around at night jumping fences with no Id is not cool. Glad you didnt get busted but I would be more careful next time.

10. Cops cant take you make you take your shoe off they can only stick they hand in each side unless having a reason for the search. So it was illegal.

And dont do parkour at 10pm at night at random places dude.... looking sketchy as fuck. especially with bud and shit on you....

11. There probably Smokin your bros keif right now :(

12. yeah i actually agree, i can see why they would pull us over at first for the parkour, but after they checked our records, saw nothing, and we explained we were just going to a birthday party etc, the direction they took it in after that is completely unnecesary.

Luckily it was while we were on our way TO not from the dealer, it could have been worse :cool:

13. Parkour lol... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjgzwrnSoVE]YouTube - The Office Season 6 - "Gossip" Clip: Parkour[/ame]

14. lmfao i cant believe ive never seen that " so technically they are doing parkour, as long as point A is dillusion, and point B is the hospital" haha

the end was jokes as hell too

15. Gotta love The Office for loling at topical subjects

16. I can understand why they would stop you, hopping fences after recent break-ins, and I can sort of understand the search, but, I think they took it too far when they took your shoes off, kept the grinder, and brought backup (The other cops you said came running in).

Me and my friends practice parkour, and lemme tell you it's sketchy anywhere you do it. That's why we don't bring any weed with us when we do it, we've never been stopped before but it's just in case.

17. I'd say to them if there was a break wheres my big bag of stuff im not just gonna take a grinder :p. They just mad because they got owned by 2 dumbass thiefs so they needed to find something to tell the chief.

18. if they had a brain and you had a brain would you keep a huge bag of stolen goods on you when you see cops lol?

if they could see you the entire time hoping over fence to fence they wouldnt do much,

but if they just see two dudes coming over a fence they are gonna be suspicious

i feel bad for the kids they stopped after you

as thats twice they haven't caught the thieves haha

19. I don't know how true it is (read it in another thread), but it said cops can search you if you have no id as you can't prove your citizenship.

20. I fucking LOL'd