Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strip NC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by C3LEB_RITY, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Anyone ever heard of this stuff? My girlfriend needs to pass a urine test and her uncle told us to get it and that its guaranteed to work. IVe never heard of it before and dont really trust it. So anyone tried it before or know anyone that has and that its worked for?

2. You're probably better off giving someone you know a couple bucks for their piss versus buying some fake urine shit.

3. I drank it today It is the nastiest shit Ive ever had to drink Ill let you know how it goes. Just PM me. And this thread will probably get deleted cuz of the mods. Im sorry, but I think its fucked up the mod deleted my thread considering there is a lot of drug test threads but there is always mixed reviews and you can never get a real answer about the detox drinks. Ill let you know

4. It works!