Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strip NC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaMiWa420, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Okay, i have been searching on the internet for a while now and i need to know something. I have a DT tomorrow morning at 8am. I took Strip NC(32oz) this morning at 10am with a completely empty stomach(havent eaten for about 14 hours). I have also drank a gallon of water. the last time i smoked was about 2 weeks ago. Do i need to know anything else and what are my chances on passing?

ive read mixed things about strip but the majority says it works (if you use it right)

thanks guys

oh and one more thing, the test is for a job

2. depending on how much you way (less than 200 is best) you should be fine. good luck;)

3. i appreciate ur info man. thanks a lot. ill post the results when i get them and let you all know if strip works.

4. oh, should i stop drinking the water so my urine isnt diluted?