Strip Clubs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by reefercrazyness, May 27, 2012.

1. I went for the first time last night and I loved it. I got a lap dance and got to talk to another stripper for like 20 minutes which was actually a good conversation ( and I wasn't spending any money during this) I was there about an hour and a half and spent around $70 so it was pricey but well worth it.
    What's your opinion on them?

2. [quote name='"reefercrazyness"']I went for the first time last night and I loved it. I got a lap dance and got to talk to another stripper for like 20 minutes which was actually a good conversation ( and I wasn't spending any money during this) I was there about an hour and a half and spent around $70 so it was pricey but well worth it.
    What's your opinion on them?[/quote]

Never been to one but I have plans to go to in a few weeks. Kind of nervous to be honest haha. Sounds like you had a good time.

3. Ehh,never been to one,but the idea of spending a bunch of money to only be teased isn't very appealing to me,personally.

4. [quote name='"wazzup123"']

Never been to one but I have plans to go to in a few weeks. Kind of nervous to be honest haha. Sounds like you had a good time.[/quote]

Yeah it was a fun night.
    And I wouldn't be nervous, I mean a strippers job is to impress you and make you feel good so they can have your dollars.

[quote name='"Berzerker42500"']Ehh,never been to one,but the idea of spending a bunch of money to only be teased isn't very appealing to me,personally.[/quote]

It wasn't to me either but I figured it was one of those things every guy should try once for te experience and it was actually pretty fun.
    Haha it won't become a regular thing with that price but I may go again when I have some spare funds.

5. ^

Word.

I'm sure I could spend $70 in a much better way...

6. Been to one club a few times when I was living in a different area.

The first time I went there it was quite the night though. Only because I worked at a coffee shop just down the road from it and I served one of the strippers on a regular basis. I was under the impression that she wanted to go for drinks when she asked me to go out that night. Turns out she wanted me to watch her dance and after she finished we drank the rest of the night. The best part was that since I was with her for the evening we didn't pay for any of our drinks.

But where I live now there aren't any good clubs so it's not an option. I can appreciate a good show once in a while, but it's not something I like to do on a regular basis.

7. Never been to one....

...maybe that's what I should do tonight.

Thanks for the idea, bro :V

8. Strip clubs are cook. They are kind of hard to be in once you realise the back ground reason for them working there ha.

9. I have a friend who went to this really greasy strip club in New York when he was on vacation. He told me he went to the VIP section and fucked the stripper for $100 or something like that. He was bragging about it but I just thought the whole scene is kinda depressing.

10. I used to go a lot, but only because my friend and I knew a couple of the dancers. It gets old pretty quick. And you can get those girls to fuck you for free, but I respect myself a little too much to go around fucking strippers.

Paying to fuck a stripper...lol now that is some funny shit.

11. I love strip clubs, they're great! Especially here in Vegas :D

I always say, if women always treated men the way strippers do, it would be a better world :D

12. what part of vegas? im moving out there in a few months (after the summer heat is gone). any pointers or really anything? my step mom lives in summerlin on the desert and my ex lives in henderson shes moving back in with me

13. I've been to a few.
    Been to shitty dirty cheap-after-2am ones.
    Ech.

Been to "decent" ones late at night...kind've just like a better version of the shitty ones. You don't feel quite so likely to be sitting next to some asshole who's jacking off in there.

Also been to gentlemens clubs.
    Now these are cool.
    Myself and my wife did a 10-person gathering/meal at one - they had a professional kitchen, chef and all...beautiful food, while nice, CLEAN looking girls stripped off on the table. The lady and I had a private dance, we just kinda talked to the chick while she kind've got naked and ran her hands allover herself..didn't get weird, ha, she thought it was funny that we both went in.
    But yeah - strip clubs are a bit filthy, gentlemens clubs? quite a bit nicer.

14. Depends what you're looking for. If you want glitz and glam then Cheetah's or Spearmint Rhino are pretty sweet. But I go to a place off the Strip called De Ja Vu. The girls there are freaky naughty :ey:

15. How much do you people pay for these sorts of things? I've never been to one but I got some free tickets from a house party

16. Personally, I would have spend the $70 on some herb, smoked it and looked up titties online.

The $70 bucks on herb would last me a lot longer then my stay at a titty club.

17. Only went once, but it was one of the best nights of my life

18. no what part of vegas do u live in haha

19. How often do you get to fuck the strippers? For free or for cash it doesn't matter I just wanna know how often this happens

20. Usually the strippers aren't the ones that do the fucking.
    There are those that just dance, there are those that do private shows, there are probably *some* of the private show girls that would offer sex for money...but, usually there's actually just chicks there that do that as opposed to stripping/dancing.
    Like, if you could sell a fuck for the bullshit prices they want - you wouldn't bother dancing much either.

As for...for free?
    I'd go with never.