Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

String?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvoKe323, Feb 9, 2012.

1. So i've seen a couple videos where people light up a string then light their bud what is that string?

2. hempline its just hemp with a wax cover. So you light it to light your bowl instead of inhaling butane from a lighter.

3. What he said^

4. could i buy that at a dispensary?

5. Your best bet would be aqua lab tech. That's where I get mine from its pretty cheap and you get a lot

6. Possibly, but not likely. Yeah online or maybe at a local smokeshop.

7. is it called bee line?

8. I believe Bee Line is a brand.

I think if you just ask for some hempwick you should be fine.

9. I think i've found it :D

Bee Line - Original Hemp Wick - 200' ft Spool

10. Bee line yes.

I didn't get a spool I got like 25 of the books of it

11. and i had another pretty dumb question(s) but didn't think i should make a completely new thread but what do people mean when they pack "snappers" and "sniping" peoples greens?

12. Sniping=stealing I think

Snaps=a hit from a bong that you clear the whole bowl in one shot. Usually its a smaller bowl pack and its called a snap because when the cherry goes through the push in the slide it mids makes a snapping sound

13. snappers is when you pack enough to be inhaled in one breath, which were i grew up, is just how you smoke, and just like people argue over penis size it was who could punch the bigger cone, thankgod i won in both competitions :p