Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strike outs!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CitySmoker420, Sep 25, 2008.

1. has anybody here ever done a strike out? i hear they get you messed up... i can imagine... i dont think id have a problem with the hit or the shot... but just the fact that i have to drink the beer.... it'd be tough....

a strike out is

Step 1 BONG HIT
    Step 2 CHUG da BEER
    Step 3 do A SHOT!
    Step 4 exhale the smoke
    Step 5 fall on teh floor

2. haha i saw that on a movie. I was like "holy shit thats intense." i dont think i could do that, and i dont know if id want to..

3. Sounds like an interesting enough concept. What's wrong with the beer?

4. if i was gonna do that i'd take the shot first and chase it with the beer. sounds like fun to me.

5. yeah but the beer takes sooo long to drink i cant chug for shit

6. I haven't, my homie did it. I seen it, thru tha winda.

He didn't knock out though, but he got fuuucked up.

7. Have you ever heard of the method of poking a hole in the side near the bottom of the can, then opening the top and chugging from the hole? You can get that beer down really fast, and it's cool to show friends how fast you can down the beer using this.

8. I've done this:

Took a huge bong rip
    Hit from a joint
    Chugged a 50/50 mixed drink of whisky
    Took a shot
    Chugged a beer
    Drag of cigg
    and I couldnt talk or do anything for an hour following that.

9. i never seen anyone do all of that, but i definately have chugged a beer over a hit. I'm not a big fan of shots so taking a shot over a hit is not even interesting to me. Will definately fuck you up tho, probably close to zeroing your hit if you do all that.

10. Sounds like you just watched Beerfest? hmmmm...?

11. How the hell can you hold your hit in while your drinking a bear, taking a shot....that would take longer then most people can hold their breath for, much less doing it while drinking stuff. I have drank while smoking just cuz it fills up my stomach so i dont get the munchies.

12. yup thats shotgunnin it bro

13. its called "shotgunning" a beer :rolleyes:

14. I did that minus the beer once, and I didn't fall on the floor or anything. I made a face very similar to this though: @__@

I was soooo out of it afterwards ahaha. I sat on a couch just staring at my friend who was staring back at me for what felt like an hour, but it can't have been more than 10 minutes

15. lmao fuck that. I wouldn't want to be holding a hit that long; of course you'd be zeroing it out. I can't burp..honestly I cant it all comes out my ass. I can chug a beer and handle it, but swallowing smoke fucking sucks and that's what probably would happen. haha, does sound fun though.

16. I'm in college, i drink probably once a week maybe even twice heavily, I've done 3 normal strikeouts in one night and that shit was hilarious. Also to the above poster who said that you cant hold your breath long enough to chug a beer and take a shot after a hit, ARE YOU Serious. any human can hold their breath for a minute that is ridiculous. I will admit the chugging the beer is the key element. the faster you chug it the less painful the strikeout becomes.

17. Oh, thanks, I was never told what it was called. My friend only showed me how to do it and that was it. Now I know :cool:

18. If you chug out of a plastic cup it's easy. If you're chugging out of a can, it's a bit harder. The beer only comes out of the can so fast, but with a cup you can slam it all at once.

19. me and group of buddies had my friend do this for his 18th b day. lmao and damn did he strike out he passed out later that night dead cold. bad choice :D

20. I've done it, it didn't make me all fucked up or anything.. It's 1 hit 1 shot and 1 beer it's not enough to make me pass put on the spot... But I'm sure if you do it when your already wasted it could fuck you up idk.