Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strictly for those treating chronic pain on best relief

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Mookie0608, May 7, 2019.

?

What serves you better pain relief

1. Dry herb vaporizer

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Smoking

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I’m making a thread after going back and fourth on what’s the better pain relief edibles are not an option. I’m stuck in the middle vaping is nice but at same time seems smoking beats in 100% at other times. There was a time when I was new to cannabis medically I got so high off a 9% cbd 8% cbd strain but also smoked over 3/4 of a joint and the pain relief was amazing and another I had a nice hit off my bubbler and I was good for maybe a solid hour and a half.

For those of you who tried both and in comparison it’s strictly flower nothing else even my vape carts were kind of bad. I had blackberry kush from same place flower beat cartridge especially on the body high. Cartridges to me are basically just a relaxing head buzz nothing else.

I don’t usually smoke or vape a ton at a Time but when I do smoke it feels like the pain relief gets so much better the more I consume at 1 time. The only difference holding it as long as I can makes its more light headed and analgesic type effect. When I do vaporize it kind of feels like obviously the higher the temps more intense the high but pain relief does get better as well but always seems like I hit a point I’m in pain but so uncomfortable in my head I’m like nah I’m done. Those of you that do vape though do you find u need to consume a lot more vapor to get the best pain relief or better words the more you consume at 1 time does your pain relief get better? Can’t stand how one of my friends had shoulder surgery for a fractured shoulder and pot helps her pain way more then mine especially on my bad days the only difference I know of is I let her smoke my same strains but she will smoke and take 3-5 hits at one time where I only take 1 might go back for a second 10 minutes later.

2. Mj roots work extremely good for joint and muscle pain 20190424_083856.jpg 20190424_121300.jpg 20190421_103614.jpg
    Grind or chop the roots up then put the chopped roots on 4x4 gause and tape the gause to the area hurting

• Like Like x 2