Stretching your ears?

Discussion in 'General' started by folied, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Who likes stretched ears? I've been stretching mine and they're at a 2g right now, and I think I'm gonna go to 0g.

Now I'm a guy and I'm looking for a job and I know having these def. won't help me get a job. Lets say I got a crappy job now that allows me to have them, but in the future I want a more professional job yet keep them could I just take out the jewelry and just have ugly holes in my ears for work?

Its so addicting too

2. my ears are stretched right now. i used to have them up to 3/4 but took um out. now theyre down around 1/2 i think. anyways it depends on how big you go.if you wanna go to 0g and you dont rip or blow your lobes at all you can take them out later and the hole will get small again. also, there are plugs that are flesh colored.i worked with someone who had them and i couldnt even tell until i was sitting at the same table as him. and ive had plugs for about 6 years id say so i can tell plugs from pretty far away.
    anyway my point, yea youll be fine if you take them out or get the flesh colored plugs,they sell them online i believe.if you have any other questions youre welcome to pm or message me.