Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stretching when you're high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Regus, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Whenever I'm sitting at my my computer, I tend to stretch out my arms and back by leaning over the back of the chair. When I do this high, as I lean forward again, I get a big head rush and intense feelings of movement. Like I'm flying forward at the speed of light. It only happens when it's a really big stretch, the ones where your muscles start to quiver. Does this happen to anyone else?

2. There's been a lot of strange threads like this lately. What's going on?

3. idk about that but stretching feels amazing for a few hours after i smoke.

4. Yeah I get that. I also get a head rush when siting down for a long time and then standing up real quick.

5. Have you ever stood up after watching a movie and felt dizzy? Same concept, it's not weird

6. Yes, that's normal. But I'm saying that there's been a lot of threads like this today, where people have been asking about strange feelings and hallucinations and such.

7. lol, and it's not even 4:20 yet where I'm at.

8. I know the feeling. It's just because the blood rushes to your head suddenly and makes you a little lightheaded, same thing happens if you stand up quickly. But stretching feels amazing after smoking, you can feel every muscle in your body just relax.

9. I have notices sense i have been on this forum that related threads come in clusters for some reason. I wouldn't worry about it to much.