Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stretching After a Toke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chronner420, Apr 22, 2010.

1. For the past year or so I've developed quite a habit of making a large upper body stretch as I exhale the smoke. This to me is extemely enjoyable and I find myself doing it all the time. Anyone else do this ?

2. Yup, I sure do also!

3. Yup, I sure do also!

4. hmmm.. imtoo fuckd 4 this sortry maybe nedxt time

5. Ahahahaha. Maybe :p.

This really is the best way to exhale your smoke :smoking:

6. #6 itsatrap, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
    When I go smoke in a minute, I'm gonna try this.

Edit: I did. It was quite nice, actually.

7. #7 StFrancis, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
    I'm going to go ahead and try this right now because it sounds awesome. Let you know how it goes.

EDIT: Well that was astounding. Simply astounding. I'm going to do that every time I smoke now and pass it on to my friends. Back to Jupiter.

8. It is quite awesome isn't it. I think im addicted to doing it :smoking:

9. WHAT HAVE YOU STARTED CHRONNER!

lol

10. I definitely am going to try this! :smoking:

11. Haha.

I don't do that but if it works for you then why not. I feel like it's one of those things that you just associate the two so you can't not do it. That's how I used to be with going to school and being high, :p.

12. i sometimes stretch after i finish a bowl gets the blood flowing and gives you a headrush:smoking: haha

13. Well man, this seems awesome +rep for sure :)

14. Stretching in general is awesome (people laugh at yoga, though?). When you're baked and there is a nice breeze in your face; nothing like crossing my fingers behind my head and stretching with a nice nose full of clean air. :]]]]]]

haha, ok i'm going outside now. :p

15. i usually stretch after my hit or after a bowl, its very relaxing :)

16. This ! Those were the words I was looking for earlier. Exactly the outcome

17. I love it. Sitting outside on the deck smokin a blunt or whatever then get up and stetch. There's usually a sound of pleasure that escapes me too, you'd think I was being electrocuted or something if you didn't see me stetching xD

18. Yeah when I'm super baked, I stretch a lot. It makes my back and joints feel really smooth. I just relax in a good chair and it seems like bad energy just flows out of my body as I stretch.

19. I just like to strech, whether I'm toking or not.

20. not as i exhale but stretching after you smoke is the only time it actually feels good