Stretched! n some other Q's

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ithofbubbles, Jan 4, 2007.

1. I'm growing my first plant and I have it in a windowseal, it's been growing for like 4 weeks now since it very first poped out the soil and its 5 inches tall with like 4 blades of leaves on it... and the blades are only an inch long centemeter wide, is there anything I can do to make this plant grow shorter? also I've had it in the window since it was born, when can you estimate it will have buds? About what size will the plant be when i decides to develope them or how old will it be? Help is apreaciated.

2. You have a lot of reading to do. Check the grow guides, sticky posts, and links in my sig.

Your plant is starving for light. A window sill in winter won't cut it. Get some fluoros (tubes or CFLs) or MH/HPS or you won't be getting any buds.

3. ^^^Zactly

4. There are no other options right now other than the sill, I think I will just sell the plant to my buddy for 15 bucks, Its a c4/shnazalberry plant, I'll just throw the 15 dollars towards some seeds, you guys know where I can get some good seeds for outdoor growing in america? I was thinking bettween purple hayze, top-44 pure power plant or purple power,

Heres the link to where I would buy them, wich do you guys suggest I buy for outdoors, I don't want to get a plant that flowers to long or has really dense buds because I'm worried about mold and having budz that are onlu 1/2 as potent as they should be.:(

http://weedfarmer.com/buy_seeds/index_en.html <--- CLICK IT!!!

5. And expensive, found a seed there for 200$, 1 seed! the rest where like 35-40 and on weedfarmer they are all 25$

6. I hope your joking about the $200/ 1 seed!!! If not send a link, I HAVE to see this!

7. Look around at other breeders, Doc has only so much control over the prices but much of it is set by the breeders.

Good experience with both Dr. Chronic and Gypsy Nirvana, check the link in my sig to a head-to-head test.

I have heard some good things about Weed Farmer but never used them.

8. Link me to gypsy pls.