Stressing a plant lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jash1240, Feb 25, 2010.

1. What up GC...I love this place, Im on my first grow:D...NEWBIE:eek: lol i am loving every second of it!
    I've got a granddaddy purp plant i started on Christmas day...LOL talk about a christmas present:hello:
    I started it out with one CFL 100w, messed around and didnt keep a good light schedule, didnt control the temp or humidity...So it stunted:devious:, I used Used Miracle Gro Soiless mix:(...gross i know (but remember its my first time), have not added any nutrients.... its been stressed horribly...but is still kickin strong:cool:
    But i have been researching countless hours trying to get better:D
    I've had it under a 250w HPS for about 3 weeks...Four days ago i put her on (12/12), than learned about Topping and LST
    Two days ago i topped it for the first time...The same day i did some LST, and switched her back to a (18/6) Veg Schedule She's still doing amazing:hello::hello:
    I was just wondering since she has been an amazing first project...And GDPurp is one of my favorite strains, I wanna Clone her! My question is Since i just topped, LST'd, and disrupted her Light schedule and im sure thats stressful enough,Should i clone her now or should i wait a week or two...
    Its crazy how much i've stressed her and she is still doing AMAZING:D:eek::D
    Any input you guys have i would appreciate it....KEEP SMOKIN:smoking::D
    P.S. My next grow i have 6 OG Kush seeds, an AK-47 Seed, a grow box, FFOF,Grow big, Grow Bloom, and Tiger Bloom!!!!:D Bring it