Stressin...

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Well.. I got my P.O. meeting in two hours, now i'm pretty sure I'm clean by this time... only problem is I'm pissin' clear.

I even took two Vitamin B-Complex yesterday and one this morning and I'm pissin fuckin clear.. damnn.. im about 99% sure thats an automatic failure.

So I mean whats a viable excuse for it? I'm on a diet and I only drink water??? :confused:

2. Why the FUCK would you fail for pissing clear? I piss clear 90% of the time..

3. Dam i dunno man... Tell them you have OCD and have to drink a glass of water every 15 minuets..

And just dont piss again till you go or drink anythink...you might be lucky.

4. ^^ grows forrests...

5. pissin clear is always healthiest; how old are you, threadmaker? 13?

6. ^^ahaha just realized this isnt the poster above you thread...

fuckin ninja'd

7. Because they like to think that you diluted.

Well I mean I've pissed 3 times this morning.. so i have to drink something otherwise i wont even be able to piss for them...

so now im just drinkin coffee like my usual morning routine.

8. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, :hello::hello::hello:

9. 13? So that would mean I got onto grasscity when I was.. 8?

Get real and get out of my thread mang. :cool:

10. :p
    I've been posting here since 11 minutes after my conception... just a little FYI

11. What are you on man? lol

12. hah sounds like a case of the paranoids to me. I'd be paranoid too thinking they would think I diluted it or tried to clean up my piss in a hurry.

13. Wait AFD your taking a piss test for a parole officer and they don't have someone in the room watching you piss?

14. Yeah he watches me, he just stands back behind me. I'd substitute, but he randomly searches me

15. They usually test creatine levels to check if you're flushing. As far as I know pissing clear in and of itself is not an automatic failure.

16. #16 smokeandmirrors, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    all I can say is LOLZ

good luck dude

forgot to mention - get Berocca - it makes your piss orange if you neck a whole pill it has so much Vit C in it - personally if I had to colour my piss i'd use half a Berocca for sure

17. Pissing clear is not an automatic failure, but it is cause for them to be suspicious. They may retest you randomly or even possibly give you a hair follicle test...be prepared

18. Do you have any form of identification or anything for any sort of physical activity that you regularly or semi-regularly do?

For example, my buddy has to get a piss test from his PO, and his piss as stupidly clear. All he said was that he refs futbol games (showed him his card) and that he plays on his off times for exercise and they didn't care. -shrug- He said the card proving it was the clincher though.

I've never had to do that...so I dunno. Good luck, AFD. Let us know. O_O

19. I really don't see why your wiggin out. Pissing clear is normal for a lot of people. Hell I piss clear all the time, doesn't mean I'm gonna pass a drug test lol.

Your pretty paranoid atm man, your assuming they're out to get you, which they are, but not in the way your thinking. I mean seriously, they randomly search you, they watch as you piss, and then if you still pass their just gonna accuse you of diluting your piss? If thats the scenario your fucked anyway because even if your clean you might get found guilty of that OH SO TERRIBLE CRIME of drinking too much water.

They got nothing on you, don't worry you'll be fine.

20. drink Rockstar and redbull, son.

Also WTF at your nazi eagle avatar. Anyone besides you would be made to take that off.:rolleyes: