Stressin hah

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Coolioguylio, Dec 8, 2011.

1. So this is about the problems in my life. I suffer from cluster headaches which is a form of headaches which are excruciatingly painful. You can skip that background of me section if you're too lazy. Just wanted to vent and I feel a lot better now that I am.

Background of mah life
    Alright so I'm a freshman in college and I really feel like I just have a lot of shit going on right now. I'm super lit but I must say I am so fortunate for everything in my life and I realize everybody has shit to deal with. I just wanted to make a thread which is kinda just my thoughts. I'm super stoned and it will be my last time blazing for a while. Let me first describe like everything that's going on in my life.

I got a ticket while throwing out my empty beer can into a trash can while holding my beer in a solo cup in the other hand at a football game. *took a 5 minute break to smoke ahaha* Shit was so lame haha. That ticket is gonna cost like $300 because in order to get it off my record you do some gay program. I only have $235 in my bank, so my dad is going to spot me until I start my job next semester. That's alright because I go to a pretty good school and as long as I get the right grades on my finals I'm going to get straight A's or close to it. He trusts in me and my success and knows that I will repay him blah blah blah. So I have some finals which I need to do my best on or else my dad will be on my ass about school. Knowing my father, if my grades aren't good he'll get pissed and be on my ass about how I owe him money but continue smoking and shit which is just a pain in the ass.

My Headaches - Cluster headache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Alright let be start by saying I don't think they are too bad because I can live and I do live an awesome life. You can read about my headaches in the pain section that's the quickest way to understand them. I get them about 1-4 times a day for like an hour or so each. This will happen everyday for about 5-8 weeks for me ususally. The headaches will then go away for anywhere between 2-6 months. I am an episodic patient. There are people who get these headaches everyday.

Anyway, yesterday began a new cycle of headaches for me. This sucks because I need to study for all of my finals. However, I still do believe I can do well. Life is just mad stressful. Honestly there's a lot more to it then this. It sucks because my neurologist put me on prednisone and this is a catabolic steroid. Instead of building muscle like an anabolic steroid, it destroys it. This sucks because I workout a lot and it makes it difficult for me to go to the gym. I need to be in really good shape if I want to be able to pass a really tough lifegaurding test. The job pays about 15 an hour and is lifegaurding so I'm trying to get it. The only problem is it's like the "elite" lifeguards. ANyway I'm done writing too stoned see ya

2. I was stressin too, but then i cleaned my carpet and found a bowl to smoke. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

3. How on earth did you get a $300.00 ticket for throwing a beer can in a trash can? I don't quite follow. Open container ticket?

Well, It seems like you are quite aware of what ails you, which is the first step. I am glad you have MMJ to help you through the rough times.:)

4. I got an underage possession of alcohol ticket. I was throwing my beer can away because I poured it into the solo cup I was holding. If they don't see you with a can in your hand they don't say anything. Shitty timing, I don't have the option of getting MMJ here but it helps with my medicines so I still burn a lot :)