Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stressin all the time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by acidsoda, Nov 5, 2010.

1. So I am in some really tough classes, mainly chemistry. They have basically absorbed my life right now. I've been constantly stressing out about tests and new problem sets and it just sucks. So after I took a big test (on a day off) I smoked it up with my bro. Strange thing was, even when I was completly baked I was stressed. My friend tried to talk to me and I just kinda freaked out. Why can't I just relax!?!

2. It's all mental man. Mediation helps me with this type of thing. You can learn to almost convince yourself that your happy and carefree and you will truly believe and feel it at the time. Time and practice though, but it's worth it to me

3. It's true, i used to be really depressed all the time. I didn't care about school and really had no ambitions for anything. Eventually something changed in my life and i realized that life is so much better than what i think so i just started putting on a smile. Weed came in alittle bit later. Just let yourself take everything in slower, don't continue to think that chemistry is so hard or your going to continue to stress.

4. I don't mean to say in depressed because chemistry is hard, I'm juststressed cause it kinda consumes my life. But I know what you guys mean. But I gotta say it's the wierdest thing to be stressed and high. It's such a contradiction!!

5. Well yea i wasn't saying you were. You just gotta go into being high knowing that there is more than just chemistry. Trust me i know what you mean..sorta.

6. The trick is, you have to set aside a certain time to worry. Worry about all your shit for the time you have set aside to worry. At a certain point in the day, you have to tell yourself that for the next however long, you are not going to worry. Since you've already done all your worrying, you need to allow yourself to chill.

7. It's not consuming your life as much as you think it is. If you have time to go smoke it up with your friends then it's not taking over. Your first step should be to stop believing that. Stop thinking that you're so stressed, because the more you think about it... the more stress it will bring.

Don't let the thoughts consume your life. Don't let chemistry control your mood, it's just a class.. As mentioned above, it's all in your head.

8. That's some damn good advice