Stressful day, my thoughts.

Discussion in 'General' started by GrandMasterVin, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Today fucking sucked. Here's a little rant. I woke up thinking it would be great.
    Stress from work, my gf (a co-worker), and everything in between. I'm not gonna get into the drama and bullshit, I'm just gonna say one thing. I am so high and it feels amazing. After all this stress, I said fuck it. I got home, talked to my lady on the phone for a bit, said my thoughts and had a 20 min argument. I packed the last bowl from my current sack of OG Kush and went for a little walk. I am faded. Like really faded. My whole body feels great, my first really good high in a while. My stress, totally and completely gone. So I decided to log onto the city, and talk to some peeps. I love this site. What's up everybody? How are you feeling? How was your day? And most importantly how high are you?

I'm feeling great :)
    So stoked for Cypress Hill's Smokeout festival, and it's only 7 days away.

Thanks for reading.

2. Bump?

So looks like i'm going to go make up with her, and talk it out.
    Time for a high adventure, of not letting her realize that i'm high because that is bound to give her a reason to get mad again. Wish me luck.

3. Good luck my dude. My day.. hm.. well i tailgated for the UM vs msu game and got all fucked up, then came home, watched us lose and took a nap. Woke up pretty pissed off cuz we lost. Then i calmed down with some drannk and some chronic i got from my guy.... Went to a pretty awesome party down the street and now i am back home, about to smoke another bowl.... So my day had some ups and downs... but fuck, i wish U of M would have won today.

4. I'm glad your feeling better man.

5. Yeah USC lost too! Fuck. How about Bama' losing?

6. Everything worked out last night. Make up sex really is the best kind. :)