stressed :/

Discussion in 'General' started by nicolerrico, Jan 29, 2013.

1. so im pretty stressed out right now. i took my drug test for my job last thursday. i had smoked about a week and a half before that, not very much though. one blunt between 4 people. and about two weeks before that i had smoked for a couple days, before that it had been almost 2 months. i drank a bunch of water before the drug test, and so now im just very nervous waiting to hear back from work. also, im pregnant. its a very good job, ive worked there for three years but im seasonal so i have to go thru the hiring process every year, bullshit. also, my ex, the father of the baby works there. we broke up the day i found out i was pregnant, about a month ago, and have been very back and forth. i hope i passed this drug test. i just want them to call me and tell me when to start. im nervous about the dt, and im very nervous about seeing him at work. this is just a rant i guess.

wish me luck, i need it right now

2. #2 gobble wobble, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    You smoked and your pregnant? Well howdy how. I'm iffy on the drug test. If you weren't regularly smoking, it could go either way.

Working with your ex would probably be the worst part.

I hope it all works out for you :wave:

3. im not big on smoking while pregnant, i know a lot of people do, and it doesnt really effect the baby, and bla bla bla, but ive had morning sickness so bad, might as well call it all day sickness, where basically any food is making me gag right now, im trying to eat something every day, but everything makes me sicker... honestly i knew if i smoked it would make me be able to eat, at that point i had gone almost 4 days without being able to get anything down, which is way worse for the baby than smokin a little tree.

4. I'm not judging, I know people who smoked while pregnant, just personal preference for me. I won't smoke with anyone who's pregs. You've got enough on your plate, don't need people ragging on you for that. If smoking helps you out, smoke away.

Pick up a detox drink as an option next time you have a drug test. It's a great thing to fall back on. My friend just passed his drug test using one. He smoked the night before the test