Stressed to death about Oral Eze mouth swab?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by KrazyKanook, Sep 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I had an interview with Lowe’s today (Thursday afternoon) at 5pm, I was administered the Oral Eze mouth swab from Quest Diagnostics. I only had 42 hours to abstain and prepare for the test having smoked at 11pm, 2 nights before (Tuesday night).
    I drank so much water I was nauseous, went to the bathroom every 20 minutes.
    Brushed/rinsed/peroxide vigorously once every two or three hours. My mouth is sore but not bleeding and raw.
    30 minutes prior to the test I rinsed with peroxide/alcohol free mouthwash close to 14-18 times before I got there, and put a few listerine strips on my cheeks before entering.
    I was tested immediately after walking in so listerine and peroxide was still present in my mouth. Honestly, I’m freaking out. I’m a 110lb female, high metabolism, and pretty much a daily smoker. I would love some input to help calm my nerves, (maybe lol) I’ll have my results on Monday and will post results!

2. Good luck, I think you have a fairly good chance of passing, I've read spit tests are the easiest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Drinking tons of water only dilutes your urine. Won't help with a mouth swab.

4. It was meant to increase saliva production, and help “flush” the THC out of my bloodstream.

5. That would not flush thc out of your blood stream. I give both urine and mouth swab tests where I work.

6. So what is your opinion? Do you think I passed?

7. Nobody can tell you that. The test will answer that question. I know you're looking for piece of mind but I only deal in the truth not hope and dreams

8. Yeah I understand... just wish I wasn’t so stressed about it. I can’t sleep, and got a feeling a totally messed this up. I just hope my body and the peroxide did me a solid and got rid of any detectable THC in my saliva.

9. Im assuming I passed. They haven’t said anything about it, and today will be my 3rd day. ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

• Like Like x 1
  10. Everyone posting that it’s so easy to pass this test should stop. The Oral Eze by Quest is NOT the same as the other mouth swabs. Some people do pass in a short amount of time. As for me I failed after abstaining for over 4 days and I did everything you did and more. Wait at least a week (I can’t even be sure that’s good enough because I haven’t passed it yet.) Hope this helps.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. This thread is nearly a year old. lol

12. Yes and people reference it still dumbass

13. What do you call a guy who smokes pot before a test?

14. Fired

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1