Stressed and freaking out

Discussion in 'General' started by Dankdogg, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Today has been a SHITTY fucking day for me. Really really bad, im not going to explain it but pretty much I've just laid in bed all day thinking of DYING and how fucked life is. Im so stressed right now with school and shit, I look and feel like crap my face is all fucked and i feel sick and tired and angry and all that wonderful stuff. The reason im freaking out right now is that i have to write up a freakin book for monday. It's supposed to be like 20+ pages typed and i haven't even started it, I was going to do it right now but realized i can't considering the state im in. Really, if i were to write a book now it would probably be complete shit about a emo fag named arnold who wants to destroy the world or some shit like that. I haven't eaten anything all day except my addies which i took double of because i thought it would help motivate me for the shitfuck ton of homework i have but that's obviously not going to happen. Seriously whats the point of living if you're stressed and angry/depressed 24/7? fuck i dont know what to do i really dont.

2. ok this has nothing to do with anything- its for twenty :)
    i think you should write a note or get an exemption for your book, you are too sick-im guessing because you said you felt sick, thats what i would do if i was sick.. dont stress out c: maybe smoke some weed if you have any

3. i take it youre in college? drop out, if you want to kill yourself then its not for you. first eat some food, pack up everything of importance and leave. go where you want to go, right now. there are plenty of paths in the world that dont require you to hate your life and drudge through it

4. Don't take adderal

5. why? I cant be productive without meds at all, at least with them i have a chance.

6. There is always something in nature that can counteract whatever problem you have. You just have to find it.

7. Get super duper high and write a bullshit story with no typos.

8. I'm liking that idea very much.

9. #9 Dankdogg, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
    yea maybe... it actually has to be about a 'super hero' or some shit like that so i have to do a bit of creative thinking. The problem is i would like to start it now and pull an all nighter and finish it up so i have sunday off and so i don't have to stress like a mofo on the last day. But im so worked up right now and i feel TERRIBLE mentally and physically theres no words to describe it, maybe one; empty. I cant seem to relax or cool down, i just sit and do nothing but think negative things.

10. Got any bud, dude? That will for sure cool you down :)

11. When were you assigned this? And can you get an extension?

12. #12 Dankdogg, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
    Yea, i do. Some heavy ass kush though so i don't know if that would help me :( .. probably would just make me paranoid and even more tired

@roy , sigh.. its already a day late if i hand it in monday, technically this is my extension.pretty much just a bunch of unexpected shit from the god of karma or whoever hates me pretty much screwed up my week and this project which is important for my grades.

13. Dude, smoke some..... it will make you sit back and chill. You might end up being able to right a bitchin' story too, man!

14. Use your feelings bro, but don't go on and on about how fucked up everything is when you write it, just use your sick, tired, angry, deluded drugged up brain to pump out a sick story.

Also, look for inspiration in other stuff, maybe combine some elements of different superhero movies/comic books to make your own unique storyline.

Much love and good vibes to you man, I've been down in some pretty bad ruts in my life. Just remember it always gets better.

15. I think i will actually, it cant make things any worse i guess. if what i write is epic stuff and i get nominated and become a rich author ill make sure to send you a lb of some dank, lol.

16. Dude, hell yeah! Good luck, man. Come back and let me know how it goes, dude!