Stress From Sleep?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BuffetCrayfish3, Jun 27, 2014.

1. I don't know if it's possible but I feel like its happening to me. When I sleep I wake up at least four times in the night. I have nightmares or just really strange dreams in general (hell sometimes I don't even dream but it still happens) and when I wake up I feel sort of refreshed but after an hour or two awake I start feeling just as fatigued as I did the day before.

Has anyone else had this, and what should I do to help stop it? Its been going on for a while now but lately its been getting worse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You have Insomnia like symptoms

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 Wiseguys, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    1) Buy a new pillow.  Whatever kind you want, I like mine big with enough firmness and fluffiness.
    2) You can flip over your mattress, buy a new mattress or buy a mattress topper.
    3) Rearrange your room and the positioning of your bed.
    4) Put a fan on or use "Sleep Sounds".  There are apps on your phone that you can download for free and they'll play some relaxing sounds from your phone to help you get to bed.  I like to use one called the river.

These things helped me a lot when I had trouble sleeping.  The new pillow and the "Sleep Sounds" or just having a fan on helped me a lot.  I never ended up buying a new mattress or anything.

I'd have to say it probably has something to do with your diet too.  You should eat healthier.

4. I also have bizarre, nightmare-esque anxiety or frustration dreams...I always wake up from these dreams agitated and disoriented.