Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strep Throat

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by schwartz91, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Hello everyone. For the past three days, I have had a fever and a really bad sore throat. My mom wants to take me to the doctor and see if I do have a strep throat. Will they give me a drug test? I really hope they won't. Have any of you ever ran into a situation like this? and do they give you a drug test?

2. There should be no reason for em to if they just looking for strep. Legaly (Your 18 ofcourse) they couldnt administer one with out your consent. They might have you piss in a cup, but they always do that anyways.

3. naaahhh, u wont get tested for drugs. they're testing for strep throat. honestly no need to worry. they'll do a throat swab likely. and that will be it. i honestly don't think they'll give u a blood test. by the time a person gets the blood work back the illness is usually gone.

4. Better put than myself.
    Anyways, yeah, no worries.

5. im a strep carrier and have it constontly...its just a swab in the back of the throat...if that doesnt show anything and they still have to check they might take blood(did for me in case of having....uhhh...wow...cant remember...that one that makes you sleepy lol and your sick forever(HUGE BRAIN FART)). But they cant have it tested for drugs without your parents or yours consent......(yours since your 18) lol

6. u talkin about mono??

7. Ok, just got back, they didn't test me. I either have strep throat or mono, it sucks, but oh well. Thanks everyone.

8. MONO! thats it lol...wow

9. Mono sucks. Even if they did drug test you, they can't tell your parents the results because you're 18, right?. I've had strep a bunch of times... They usually only gag me with that fuckin swab thing. It sucks ass.