strep throat

Discussion in 'General' started by bhoward3, Oct 4, 2005.

1. k well i have strep throat, got it from some idiot in my bio class who decided not to inform me he had it. ivebeen not smoking for 3 days and its geting to me-do you think it would be okay if i smoked a bowl and maybe a few cigs?

2. how bizarre. I had a culture done the other day, still waiting to hear from the docs.

I also stopped smoking for the last weekend. I wouldn't smoke till you feel better.

3. I wouldn't smoke untill most of the soreness is gone from your throat. Also disinfect your pipes and bowls because strep can last a while on objects like that.
    Graggle with warm salt water (teaspoon of salt on a galss of warm water) it helps kill the strep faster and soothes your throat.

4. yeah, you can even try garlging with warm salt water too.

hehehe :p

5. whenever i get sick w/ strep or a really bad sore throat i'd quit smoking cigs all together (maybe smoke half of one) but i'd still smoke pot. gargling warm salt water helps a lot. i found this to help to... when u smoke have a cough drop in ur mouth lol.

6. yeah dont smoke cigs...but bud, ur feelin bad, might as well have a bowl or 2 to make u happy

7. ^exactly, help u get some good sleep as well.

8. What can I say,sometimesmy fingers move faster than my brain.

Hucked on finix werked fer me.

9. ^^^haha lol

yea i would still smoke a bit of bud here and there, helps relieve the pain so even if it does make your throat hurt a bit more you don't notice it as much. Also if you have a good hookup for some vicodin or something of the like pop those, you'll get a nice bud plus no pain.