Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Streets are like Ice rings in Montreal... and I'm dry.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ElendGold, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Yap, you read right.

3 of my dealers said "It's too slippery outside, I can't come get you some green"

This thread is definitely pointless, but I wanted to share my boredom.

Elend.

P.S. TOMOROW IS ANOTHER DAY, YAHOO! :smoke:

2. that sucks, just go to them

3. Shiet fools trippin out there main.

Its all about the paper main ya gotta do what ya gotta do to make that bread.

Might be $20-30 more for me to bring it to you but fuck dont thank i wont bring it.

4. Tomorow it's going to be fine, but it's really that I intended to do a chill-out evening, and I couldn't!

5. No offence, but I barely understood that. Hehe

6. People are dumb from where you are.

Its all about dollar bills, You have to do what you have to do to make dollar bills.

It may cost you more for me to bring you weed in shitty weather, But dont think i wont bring you weed in shitty weather.

Better?

7. well if you find a way to travel IN CANADIAN WINTER weather with ice EVERYWHERE you let me know...

i know this is much more than shitty weather my friend and im not even Canadian

8. Exactly, I could offer em 30$ more for the ride, and there's no way they'll do it.

I come from Montreal, I guess everyone is dumb! Right...

Elend.

9. Im in Detroit, Trust our streets are so fucked and redicolous. Im sure Canadas got some worse shit but dont act like my shiet aient fucked as hell.

I blew a tire last night in this fucked up weather in a pot hole and got stranded for awhile.

Yeah.

Its a busssiness dawg, Gotta make ends meet.

10. Meh, I hear you, bad weather. Sorry about that tire, but I get your point.

Aint gettin no grass if da dough aint gud enouf at tha end, amirite?

11. yeah i feel you...Detroit gets some SHIT weather too......

i just watched PAID IN FULL last night (awesome gangsta movie.... it's fucking dope) and you remind me of Mitch haha...hustle was his life and he'd do whatever it took to "make that paper"

12. I read your post and I'm like... that movie looks badass...

Then I look at your avatar... and I'm like...

C & H is badass! Haha

Elend.