street speed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pieanator, Oct 23, 2009.

1. well my friend says the speed (amphetamine) is in powder form and lasts 1-3 hours abit weird cause i thought it lasts like 5+ hours anyway im wondering if i should have some it doesnt seem legit lol can someone give me info on this?

2. Amphetamines nearly killed me. The come down is horrible and the high is uncomfortable at times. I wouldn't recomend it to anyone.

3. woah man. can you tell me how much you took and what happend?

4. It's not always about the one time bro, addiction is nasty.

5. I'm sorry dude, I really didn't experience anything like that :/

Also, I wouldn't recommend amphetamine because for me, the lack of sleep and no appetite isn't worth it.

6. I'm going to have to jump in as well; not a big amphetamines fan; while a little speed can make a roll more fun, speed on its own is just not something I ever enjoyed.

7. #7 M369, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
    I was big into speed when i first moved to Spain. Used to do it very regularly.
    Sometimes up to 4 times a week..

I was on a session one night and i must have snorted about 4 grams of speed. At about 6am i walked home to my sisters and was awake the hole day. During that day my heart felt like it was going to explode. It was beating at an extremely fast rate. I couldn't eat, sleep, talk or move. Being used to a speed come down i knew why it was happening. But it didn't stop my worrying about my body.

When i finally started to walk home things started to get weird. My vision started going. Flashes of light out of no where and thing started to move and wave in front of me.

Finally my vision went just like a static TV channel would look like. That's all i could see.

Somehow i made it home and my parents were not in.(i was 17 at the time)

I remember waking up in my bedroom on the floor with the TV on my head.

I crawled into bed and stayed there for 2 days. The come down was the worst of anything i have ever tried.

I stopped doing speed after that night.

EDIT:
    OF cause not everyone is going to be like this.

The point i'm trying to make is that it's very easy to OD on. I did it a lot. But after that horrible day i feel like i should be dead. Iv read about people od'ing on much smaller dosages than what i took.

It scared me to be honest. The pain and the feeling in my heart was unbelievably scary.

8. Street amphetamines can fuck your heart up and such. You might be surprised how many offhand chemicals you can pick up on the street. Seriously, if it is in a powder, it is meant to be snorted. You can snort some pretty bad shit man, if you dont get what you are looking for. Snorting amphetamines is just bad and a waste of time in general, like you are going to regret wasting your money after you crash from it haha.

9. yeah thats why i didnt end up taking it haha it looked dodgy man fuck bath tub made drugs im waiting on my adderal mann

10. fuck man that was intense.

im pretty strong when it comes to addiction and ive done oxy alot and never ever ever crave it i acctually dont like it that much :| call me crazy but yeah

im doing adderal very rarely and im always safe with dosing when it comes to hard drugs like thiss

11. hell yeah man. Street drugs like amphetamines are shifty as hell. I totally know what you mean by it looked dodgy though. I have seen powder, never snorted any drugs. Though, I have seen some powders that just didnt look legit at all. Like little crystallines in the powder haha. I will never trust powder enough to snort anything. Like I dont even fuck around with substances like that personally. addies definitely arent as bad for you as sketch ass chems are.