Street fighter four!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by GEAR, Mar 4, 2009.

1. eh, anyone on grass city playing the street fighter four? the game is awesome to play when ur blitzed!!

2. It is the greatest fighting game ever made! I only have to beat arcade with Dan before I unlock Seth. I wish I had xbox live so I could hand down some beatings to some real players aside frm my buddies!

3. Not the greatest fighting game ever.
    Super smash bro melee/brawl is the greatest fighting game ever.

4. I have played all three and have to disagree wholeheartedly with your opinion. ;)

5. #5 abnormldood, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Sorry bro, but Brawl is a disgrace to the SSB series, that's just my personal opinion. The game mechanics were completely raped, the physics are off, and there's a whopping 3 characters that every single player on Earth uses. They hit gold when they came out with melee, it's sad to see the game get dumbed down so much. Used to be a good game for people with or without skill and experience. I've been to countless tourneys for SSBM, knowing 4 of the people who placed top 10 in the country, so I'm no newbie. There was just so much shit you could do in Melee(Wavedashing, L cancelling, item juggling, etc) that they just got rid of(No idea why). Accident or not, the game mechanics were just so adaptable that there was almost infinite combo possibilities. Now you can pretty much dodge everything and chain throw people to death. I would definately say that Melee is one of the best fighting games ever made. My favorite games from past to present are: Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat vs DC, Fight Night 3(Soon to be 4), Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Dead or Alive 4, Tekken 3(Yeah, I still play 3), Capcom vs SNK, and King of Fighters. I'm a huge fan of arcade fighting games, just wish there were more competition around here. Sorry for rambling, I'm super high right now.:smoking:

6. This game rules!!!! enough said!

7. Anyone get Goukei yet? I just got Akuma and he's my fave to use as always, but I really want Goukei. He must be a fucking beast.

8. So you guys are telling me it really lives up to the Street Fighter name?

I didn't get my hopes but hearing ya'll rave is making me want a copy.

9. its fuckin primo dude.

10. Yes... get it... you'll be satisifed 100% if you've ever enjoyed any previous Street Fighter game.

However, there is a distinct lack of T. Hawk and Dee Jay...

11. I got it and I love it! Totally lives up to the SF name.

12. this game is awesome I have akuma and gouken. Akuma takes alot of damage, but his special does 60% damage to most characters

13. I can't fucking beat seth with any character. FUCKING BITCH!
    I can beat all other characters good, just not SETH!

seth is a fucking straight up cheater.

14. turn it on easy and one round, just to unlock the characters.
    I need to beat it with 6 more people then ill have seth, i just spend my time online instead of getting seth

15. Wow, I can't believe I've never done that. I just got Akuma and I've been beating Seth on 3 rounds every time XD.

16. I do, I play on easiest mode and still fucking can't beat seth. I can beat all other characters easy. My skill is right around medium.

17. try and knock him down with a sweep and when he gets up shryouken or something, he's vulnerable to high kicks when he stands up also

jump kick, sweep. If he blocks your sweep: jump kick high kick then sweep the nhigh kicks combos or shryoukens when he gets up

18. What I do is knock him down and just keep timing the charge-up attack. If you get the timing down you can keep him on the ground indefinately. If he starts getting smart, grapple him and repeat.

19. Street Fighter Four is the shit when your blazed! I love playing as Ken, Sagat, and Fei Long especially. What's everybody's favorite characters to play as ?

20. I love street fighter, but I dislike how cartoony this one looks.
    I'll probably pick up a copy when its a round 30 bucks