Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Straws as roaches

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Can you cut up a straw into small pieces and use those as roaches? Its shaped perfectly and no work needed

2. yea it would work but u might end up inhaling smoke from the plastic once it gets close to the roach

3. I have an old timey cigarrette holder that works great for joints :)

4. There is joints filters you can buy or just use a a piece of business card and roll it into a circle place at the end of your blunt or joint before u roll and it will go out as soon as it hits the filter

5. i think he knows what a roach is, hence him/her asking if he/she can i use a straw in the place of a roach.

6. Itd be better to roll without one than to use plastic and inhale those fumes.

7. Oh you're suggesting he uses dollar bills just as you do?