Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry Haze?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by feli0089, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, It's a while since you posted this thread, but i just spotted it know. The Strawberry Haze is created by Arjan from Greenhouseseeds Co.

I have been growing this breed and yes, it does smell and taste like strawberry/raspberry.

If you want to order some seeds i can send the link (Not US)

2. lol nah this is 4 years old, ive got it cleared up since then

3. #3 Sandman-1981, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Ummm... it's called Arjan's Strawberry Haze and it is from Canada. You can buy seeds either from there or Amsterdam.

I am waiting for a seed pack from Amst now. However as good as it is I still like Blueberry the best. They both rate high for THC 15%-20%.:smoke:

4. i copped sum herb the other day called Strawberry kush...
    i thought my dude was playin, but it tasted just like strawberries and smelled slightly fruity...
    but who knows...it was very bomb tho...:smoking:

5. dunno 'bout y'all, but i smoked some of it last night, 25$/gram. that shit was tight.

6. GO to worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com and then go to feminzed seeds it should be on the very first page. I just ordered some my self the strain is suppose to be a good one.

7. what do u guys think? any suggestions on what it couldve been if theres no such thing as Str. Haze?[/QUOTE]

YES! Omg it is a real strain. I smoked some just about a month ago, and it was amazing! It was fairly strong and had a yummy sent. Absolutely the best weed I have ever had!

8. Strawberry Haze is schwag, couldn't recommend it to a soul (regardless of tolerance). Smells nice in flowering but that's about it, low potency and it loses a lot of its aroma during the cure. Dutch Passion's Strawberry Cough blew it out of the f****** water and even that wasn't very impressive.:wave:

9. there's no pure strains anywhere anymore it seems like, the bubblegum we've had recently comes from a reputable dealer but anything else, we just look at pictures and when we find something similar looking we call it that. :poke:

10. that sounnds yummy LOL

11. I live with my boyfriend and his drug dealer friend and his friend gave us weed that he said was Strawberry Haze. It was probably the best I've ever smoked. amazing.:hello:

12. Never heard of Haze, but my older brother has a hookup for Strawberry Cough and that shit is just...incredible. My bro gets it for $60 an 8th. Open up the bag and prepare to have your nostrils raped with godliness. Expensive, but it doesn't take much to get fucked up. Get your hands on some ASAP, everybody needs to have some of that once in their life. Aww fuck I'm ramblin. That kind of talkin' high :smoke:

13. It's a real strain that you can get at dispensaries. It tastes amazing. And I've seen strawberry cough and strawberry haze at the same time in the dispensary so they aren't the same strain.

14. a club near me sells it. they said its a hybrid of strawberry kush and super silver haze. very nice smoke! but you never really know with all the different names floating around.

15. Heard of it.

16. It sounds like some breeder mixed strawberry cough with some type of haze.

17. WOW this thread is 5 pages of the same shit lmao. from 5 years ago.... I started it, Ill end it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.