Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Royal Kush, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I bought half an ounce of Strawberry Diesel. Its Strawberry Cough x Sour-D. The name is appropriate for this bud because it smells exactly like that. It smells very sweet, like berries, and then you break it up and you get the diesel scent. The buds are neither extremely dense nor very fluffy, though they are on the fluffier side. The buds are very stick and covered in crystals. And when you break them up, it looks like there is frost on the inside. It smokes beautifully :smoke: The taste is very similar to some Sour Diesel I've had in the past, and upon exhale there are hints of berry. The smoke is thick but not harsh at all and i smoke a bowl through the smallest spoon I had. The high is that of a sativa, clear-minded, dreamy, it makes you wanna do things. I will smoke more for sure in the morning since its so uplifting.

Enjoy these pics! :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice review man that looks like it would lay you out.

3. That it does haha :smoke:

4. good god man mighty fine nuggets

5. one things clear, if you got 99 problems, some great chronic aint one, stay stoned, keep goodie, and keep ur mouth shut and ur positivity up til they trying bring you down

6. Those are some sweet dense looking nugs

7. [quote name='"growthemiracle"']one things clear, if you got 99 problems, some great chronic aint one, stay stoned, keep goodie, and keep ur mouth shut and ur positivity up til they trying bring you down[/quote]

Thanks man!

8. nice looks cured! planned to grow this too but the flowering time is long

9. :D:smoke:those are some nice dank dense buds