Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strawberry cough

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by yenle, Feb 12, 2009.

1. i know this is a very broad question but how hard is it to find strawberry cough on average. Im very intersted in picking some up

2. first time i smoked real strawberry cough was a week or two ago & i've smoked 8 years.. i live in a shitty state for chronic tho so idk.. clubs on the west coast have it probably. it was a pretty popular strain

3. fuck boston.

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

but yeah, if you arent in a medi state you better start lookin for some seeds.. better chance of growing your own than looking for it..

5. yea i got some seads ive just never grown and i have heard that it can be way more work then its worth. i dont know. i want to grow that shit so bad though.

6. Do you use your pointy nipples to transmist data back to earth?

7. Nope, but i sure as hell do smoke astroturf.

8. it all depends on who you know...in the past year i have had this strain 3 times.

9. i know where to get some here in columbia, sc, but havent had the money to actually buy some.

10. I've only had it once. It was a week ago. Though I'm not sure it was 100% cough. Unless you get meds or you grow you're own. Chances of you getting it are pretty slim.

11. Why the fuck is there so much hate on Boston? :[

I've had it many many many times up in Vermont, really great bud...I actually think i've gotten it once or twice in North Shore MA