Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry Cough

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RoundtheWheel, Jun 1, 2013.

1. I remember the Strawberry Cough I had, literally the kiefiest strain I ever had. I have a two-piece grinder and this shit was so kiefy I could make little mountains of pure kief after grinding it just by taking a knife to the edges of the grinder.

2. Yea..best smoke i've had here in NJ..

You really get a better flavor when vaped too.

3. Grew a strawberry cough plant once. She yielded 1.5lbs dry off a single 600w hps. Showed her to my father before harvest.....

He looked at me and said, "damn son, I'm proud of you."

Great moment for me. Great smoke too.

4. One of my favorite strains of weed to smoke, love the flavor. I enjoy it so much I saw the title of the thread and had to stop in to see what you were talking about lol.

Strawberry Cough and L.A. Confidential, mmm mmm.

5. I want some Strawberry cough real bad.

6. Is this a sativa?

7. yes it is a sativa

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Pretty sure it is.

9. ^^ Hope someday I come across it. 

10. buy a seed grow it ya self :) thats what im gonna do

11. ^^ I can't under sister's authority, if she finds out I grow, she'll kill me.

12. #13 loki125, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    hmm well have youbgot a good friend who can grow both chip in both reap thw benifits only issue is its sativa so will get tall

13. Dank, nicely cured and nice trim job.

14. Good stuff for sure!

[​IMG]