strawberry cough

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 864Blazen, Jul 30, 2012.

1. My strawberry cough plant is about 3 weeks into flower and she still has no smell........this cant b normal.......my other three plants were stinking up my entire house at this stage in their life

2. It can be normal. Some phenotypes can have no smell, it's all possible.

3. Why moan about no smell surely a good thing lol

4. [quote name='"jmanuk"']Why moan about no smell surely a good thing lol[/quote]

Lol I could understand liking the not so smelly strains but I personally love for my house to smell like healthy growing bud......but now that I think of it I got the seed from a guy that has small children so he might have specifically got that strain so it wouldn't stink up his house......have either of you guys ever grown strawberry cough before?

5. give it two more weeks.
    Terpene profile should show more.
    SC usually ends up real stanky

6. [quote name='"knotty"']give it two more weeks.
    Terpene profile should show more.
    SC usually ends up real stanky[/quote]

Thanks man.....have u grown SC b4?

7. Yeah buddy

8. [quote name='"knotty"']Yeah buddy[/quote]

How was the smoke.....I never did get to smoke any with my buddy but he gave me his last seed....which happened to be a female lol

9. haha you got lucky then. its real nice. packs a punch and it does have a strawberry smell to it. Sativa dom so it is nice and uplifting, euphoric

10. [quote name='"knotty"']haha you got lucky then. its real nice. packs a punch and it does have a strawberry smell to it. Sativa dom so it is nice and uplifting, euphoric[/quote]

Is it a body high