strawberry cough with pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by ice#1, Jun 4, 2006.

1. i just got the camera about 4 weeks ago so i'm still figureing it out what is the best resolution to use vga,2m,3m,4m,5m i got the white balance set on auto exposure is set at 0.0 and the effect is set on normal the resolution is set on vga which it says is best for uploading to pc

2. Ok looked it up, its only 3mp with built in chip to "TRY" and bring it to 5 megapixels (kind of like the Digital zoom which is crappy compared to optic zoom)

now it says it goes UP to 3mpx but has settings for regular VGA (which is what it looks like your set at, check the settings) up to 3mpx

3. NO its not best,, VGA is the shittiest... use high use 3.
    then use a graphics program afterwards to scale the picture down.

its because of the VGA setting as i said before that its such crappy pics.

Also remember to depress the button 1/2 way first until its focused properly then press the rest of the way.

4. first is 5-m #2 is 4-m #3 is 3-m #4 is 2-m on this cam if you touch the button then it takes the pic i can change the oxposure time i all would not upload becuase the smallest 1 was 246.5 kb up to 483.5 for the biggest but i zoomed in as far as i could and the batteries went dead just before i hooked it up to the pc

5. Like i said use the highest resolution it has then download any graphics program such as paintshop pro or better yet the free Irfanview and resize the pictures with that.

PS 483.5kb for a 5mpx picture is way incorrect, it should be jsut over a meg per picture at 5mpx's. so they got the consumers really fooled with that camera.

6. on this cam it say 2m is 1600x1200 3m is 2048x1536 4m is 2304x1728 and 5m 2560x1920 i tried the focus than as you said but it would not work but i found the focus i had to take the thing off thats around the lenz and then get it into focus i got paintshop pro from jasc and microsoft digatal image but every time i use it somewhere from where i click the save as button it goes back to the origanal size so all four of these settings is to heigh and wide so the forum pc or servere or how ever it is done to use so now i got cristal clear pics but can't upload them i probably give up on the big close-up pics as i just don't have time to learn about the cam then there is the programs that resize the pics then i have to put them on the net just not worth the time as i've got close to 100 plants in all between the flower room the mother room and the veg room then there's my job and then the 2 kids so thanks for the help at least know i can get one of those storage devices and send some good pics to high times

7. what is irfanview and which one of those things do i need i got a dell dim 3000 maxed out for mem. and speed is there one on that page that is the whole thang or do i have to download all those programs

8. Dude if you have paintshop pro just open the photo in that program

then on the top menu select "Image" then Resize

In the box that pops up, click Pixel Size and then in the Width section put 640
    the Height will change automatically , click OK and then save the image and upload it on the forum.

Its that simple.

9. hows this ok that was easier the pic is not strawberry cough it is a strain i call northern ice that i came-up with

Attached Files: