strawberry cough with pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by ice#1, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Hence the reason why everyone else on the forum uses a single thread at a time for their various growings. But clearly you think you know best so I'll just leave well alone.

2. thank you for leaveing it alone yeah right

3. dire don't mean to call you a liar but didn't you post this in my thread this one

DierWolf

Here again, why are we growing that large of a plant in a dixie cup??

4. and this one in the other thread<TABLE class=tborder id=post1032223 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2> #8 [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Yesterday, 05:48 AM
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; WIDTH: 140px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=top width=140><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    DierWolf<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1032223", true); </SCRIPT> Registered User

[​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1032223 vAlign=top>Why are we growing that large of a plant in a plastic Dixie Cup??? I mean its not about stealth anymore since the plant is larger than the container its in, at least make the pot bigger.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>i mean unless there is 2 dierwolfs if so then i'm sorry so still whats your trick to get new genetics with out haveing to start from seed i just want to know as it would save me alot of time for my perpetual harvest sea of green

5. it might be a little blurry but you get the idea

Attached Files:

6. Damn man, that looks sweet bro. I wanna try Strawberry Cough so bad, just the name sounds appealing.

7. yeah i had 2 of the four females that started to smell like strawberries at 6 weeks old they are the 2 that i just put up the otherday i just can't wait till i get the room ful of those clones won't have to worry about smell becuase i don't think the cops could use the excuse that they want a search warrant becuase my house reacks of strawberries

8. Yes i posted in both posts, what your allowed to make multiple threads with same pictures and im not allowed to post in each of them?

9. Heres a nice No-Blur picture at day 20 flowering to spicen up the thread a bit :)

Attached Files:

10. Word... do Strawberry Cough produce high yields?

11. New Genetics???? very simple when you ahve all your favorite strains, mine are PPP, Bob Marley's Best, Purple Tops, Skunk....

Want new Genetics??? like i tell everyone stop killing your damn male plants put it out and collect its pollen and save it to pollenate lower popcorn buds to make new strains, grow those seeds and do the same.

Hell i have a cross of all 5 of my fav strains.

12. They can, provided its in a large container, grew Strawberry some time ago along with some Aroura Indica and Hawaian Indica and some chocolate but didnt care for them at all, nothing like the strains i have menstioned above.

13. what do you mean the same pics the only pics that are the same are the nutes and sorry if my pics ain't up to your standards dier

14. but since you take such good pics dier how do you do it the cam i use is 5 mega pixels and that pic was with the lights on here's somemore pics with the lights on and 2 pieces of hash i made over the week-end

Attached Files:

15. I dont know any 5mp camera that goes wacko under HPS light, usually its the crappy cameras that do that :) PS.. its still blurry :)

16. Here is 6 megapixel under 4000 watts of light :) no artifacts no going nuts :)

Nikon Coolpix S3 $380 bucks, probably alot cheaper in the USA.

Attached Files:

• 5mpx.jpg
      5mpx.jpg
      File size:
      102.6 KB
      Views:
  17. If your camera is 5mpx your probably depresing the button 100% right away. Its autofocus so you have to aim the camera depress the button 1/2 way only until it focus' on the object you want then when thats done continue to depress it the rest of the way.

turn on flash even if its bright, thats how i get my pictures with the dark backround, the flash will only light up the subject and ignore the background as much as possible... Read the book there is many many features and tricks to the new digital cameras.

For instance there is a macro (yellow flower) and then there is Super Macro which you can only get if your camera is switched to Scene mode.

18. PS its day 21 :) time to clip the tops of my buds off :)

19. the one i got is probably a crappy one its a fidelity dv 5900 but it does mpeg4 mp3 playback and digital voice recorder but i'm not sure how much it cost as i got it from a friend that got it from a crack-head for $50 dollars

20. lol. nice. hmm look at my grow thread on the first page... I took some decent close up pictures there.. the cactus flower and my cat.... and that's with only a 2.2 megapixel cam... so, you could do a LOT better with the 5.0