Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry Cough *PICS*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weflyhigh, Apr 19, 2009.

1. #1 weflyhigh, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    This is some shit I used to get half pounds every 3-4 days on the front for. Times have changed - and I was cleaning up my duffel bag and found this little bud tucked away hiding for me to find it over a year later.
    I loved this shit and my hookup was soooo sweet on it. :smoking:
    This is the only picture that came out not blurry because me and my friend is stoned silly, but click it to see it fullsize.
    [​IMG]

Let me know what you guys think. :wave:

2. Yummy. This is one strain I have been salivating to try.

3. yeah woul't it be stale after being in the bottom of your duffel bag for a year?
    it still looks dank though ha

4. That strawberry cough looks yummy.

5. damn man it does look red / pink fucking nice, save some for tomorrow :smoking:

6. i love finding forgotten buds, when you remember exactly when you picked the strain up. It's like reuniting with your child you has been missing.