Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry Cough? Pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PharcydexATCQ, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Picked up 6 g's for 60$
    guy said it was some strawberry cough, im not sure though. Tell me what you think.
    [​IMG]

2. Good shit none the less

3. does it smell like strawberries?

4. or does it taste like strawberrys when you cough?

5. You will never know..do you know how many different strains, crosses, and hybrids their are out there?

You won't be able to tell by a pick but the bud looks great..Enjoy :)

6. Hmmmm is it Strawberry Cough? I'll PM you my address and you can send me some, then I'll let u know. Other than that, there's no way we could every know what strain that is.

7. naw its not, but its still danks.

8. I don't care if its not strawberry cough.. 10/g you can't go wrong.

9. That's some dank ass bud... Especially for 10 a G... Good pickup :D

10. As others said, regardless of whether it is or isn't strawberry cough you got a good deal.

11. strawberry cough was the strain that michael kane smoked in the movie men of children...........or was it children of men...........;)

never heard of it before ,but that looks like a sweet buy to me :) :) :)

Attached Files:

12. OMGzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!

[​IMG]

I'd be a happy camper..............:)

13. I got some strawberry cough just recently. and it doesnt really look too alike, it is alot brighter. though i have read it sometimes is grown and doesnt end up tasting like strawberries.

14. the strawberry cough ive been picking up for a bit now (twice a month for the past 6-7 months) is pretty tight. a bit like that though, id say defanitly close to strawberry cough.