Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry Cough Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Uncertainty, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Picked up some strawberry cough today. Got 3 grams for $30.
    Sativa Dominant Grade A Medical Marijuana.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a nice bowl with some hindu kush bubble hash mixed in.
    [​IMG]

2. I like strawberry cough a lot.

3. Looks tasty

4. Daaaaeyum! 15$/3g for high grade stuff!?

You medical people are sure luckyer than you think :D

Enjoy that stuff and take a hit for me ;D

5. good shit man! love strawberry cough

6. [quote name='"Uncertainty"']Picked up some strawberry cough today. Got 3 grams for $30.
    Sativa Dominant Grade A Medical Marijuana.

And a nice bowl with some hindu kush bubble hash mixed in.
    [/quote]

[​IMG]

7. nice, dont cough

8. I had some Strawberry Cough a couple weeks ago... It was really heady.

9. I matched bowls with someone who had an indica dominant strain so I had an intense body and high. This strawberry cough is some great stuff.

10. I'm going to have quite a bit of that, in the near future.

Though, mine's a bit frostier (excuse the light, even with flash it will distort)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Every time I have to handle this one, I have the STRONG smell of strawberries on me, for the next 20 minutes, or so.

11. Thats a nice looking plant you got there. This strain is very sweet and gives a great high. my iphone cant quite show all the triches, but I bet yours will be better than mone

12. I love strawberry cough, one of my favorite strains. I'd love to get my hands on those genetics sometime. Last time I got a clone of it there was mites on it so I didn't risk the infestation.

It's a fantastic strain though, very relaxing and euphoric and helps with anxiety. Tastes nice and the smell is pretty mild but really pleasant. Enjoy it :smoke:.

Also to the above, don't forget that most cannabis plants appear much more resinous while they are growing compared to when they are dried and cured, since they are still swelled and fragile. Same reason why if you squeeze a growing bud your fingers will feel like they are glued together.

13. I grew strawberry when I lived in Spain. Was great, not as strong as my fav Ak 47 but very tasty.

14. Thanks for sharing.[​IMG]

15. u lucky bastard