Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry cough pickup *macros*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DenserNug, Mar 11, 2009.

1. #1 DenserNug, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    Hey guys i just picked up some nice strawberry cough. The guy I bought from wasnt even gonna sell any but he decided to give me 1.2g for 20 bucks. I was very skeptical because its so hard to find actual strains around here, just people trying to pass of some high mids for actual kush or somethin. This is actually the second one Ive ever seen, and it looks pretty legit I think, you? So here it is. +rep if its good lookin bud please!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Pretty sweet lookin buds.

3. nice buds dude wish i had some :smoke:

4. Nice little bud there, I also wish i had some of that.

5. ive smoked strawberry cough and it was delicious!! mmMMmm good!!!

6. that looks delicious! happy tokin!

7. Thanks guys, that was the best smoke ever.

8. Nice nug! Hows the buzz?

9. Well one decent hit from a pipe lasted a good hour. If I wouldve smoked a whole bowl to myself I woulda been fucked up for a good hour then feel real nice for another 4 :D

10. That's an interesting little nug, in a good way. Looks delicious though :)

11. Mmm it was. Thanks

12. Omg quick, trichromes are infesting your weed! SMOKE IT!

13. Awesome lookin' little bud there. Strawberry Cough is on my top 3 strains to try before I die list, haha.

14. Lol I would make sure you try it too. Its some bomb weed.