Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strawberry Cough Pickup CO MMJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Paul420MW, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Got this bag while I'm in Colorado for a bit....Pretty decent..Great smell and smoke, buds are kind of light though....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ive always noticed strawberry cough to be sorta airy sometimes.

Looks tasty, looks like that strawberry cough to, I grabbed some not to many days ago and it looks practically the same as this, yet just a tad less frosty.
    Good pickup.

3. Nice, but try and turn the flash off if you're doing macro. Or if you're gonna do flash then get the camera further and zoom in, then let it auto focus and flash.

4. Its definitely the grower all his strains are like that, good shit though....

5. Looks pretty fire. Sugary nugs.

6. Thanks for the nice words. Can't wait to show you guys my next pickup, golden goat...

7. Looking good. I want to try strawberry cough so bad.

8. just had an 8th of cough. soooooo tasty

9. The airy buds are due to the sativa in the Strawberry Cough genetics...75% sativa ~ 25% indica