Strawberry cough bud pics!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by crzayboy420, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Damn dude, I'm jealous of the guys with Cough in their stash jars. You, sir, just took that jealousy to a new level.

2. yeah...next grow comin up is ak-48...already vegging now...

3. couple more pics...

Attached Files:

• 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      448.2 KB
      Views:
    • 016.jpg
      016.jpg
      File size:
      388.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Wow, that cabinet is really sick....props to you on the build. The cough is so goooood, talk about a couch lock.

5. That sounds like a nice combination to me, some kelp meal in thst mix and you got some real happy plants as shwon by these guys, looking great!

6. how do those #s add up? i see like 5 lights in that picture?

7. 3 70w hps= 210w hps total, and 1 175w and 1 100w metal halide= 275w mh... so totals 485...

8. Looking great bro. Im doing several coughs in hydro right now. You have grown this strain already ?

9. yeah have had it for a while and been cloning it...

10. Whats ur average yield on what size plant for strawberry ?? I have 8 four plus footers under 2 1000s right now. Ill be adding another 6 to 7 in a week or so that will be a month behind. Im running hydro. Any pointers on this strain u can lend ??

11. pointers hmmm...um i guess the biggest one would be to not get anxious and chop it early which is what i did my first couple runs with it...definitely let em go 8 weeks or more...the buds almost double in size in the last week or two...besides that...easy to clone...responds well to lst or training of any kind...if i remember anything else i'll post it...

12. +1 on letting her go 8 weeks. You put this much effort in, let her give back! My straw. Cough is at the 2nd leaf set. Can't wait to catch up!

13. #34 coopdevillan, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    Whats the word crazyboy 420 :) Check out my shit bro. I couldn't get pics to work while on here so went to my other threads. But I do have some video tours :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNN5vpvMc8"]5,600 WATTS AND SCREAMING VIDEO TOUR :)[/ame]

STRAW COUGH
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy :)

14. looking goood! gonna go pick up some of that right now actually:smoke:

15. looks good...