Strawberry Cough anti-depressant?

Discussion in 'General' started by DizzDaWG420, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Is this strain a good available anti-depressant? I've tryed like every fucking medication but nothing... They just keep becoming worse and worse. I'm thinking weed will be a healthy alternative if used in small doses and moderation. Anyone care to expand?

2. Smoking herb will help.

3. I'd go to the dispense and ask for a really strong sativa like Super Silver Haze or Green Crack, those usually put you in a good mood and get you thinking about stuff other than being sad

Strawberry cough? Might work, depends how well it's grown.

It should look like this though, this is 3 gs of it I picked up

[​IMG]

4. Thanks guys!

Soil or hydro/aero?

5. Drink tea :3 it has natural anti-depressants and a flipping book of other health benefits

6. Well if a marjorly sedative tranquilizer cant make me undepressed what is tea going to do? But thanks for the input.

7. the truth is that no pills or any sort of medication is going to help your depression in the long run. anti depressants are very bad for the mind and body, and over time will only make things worse. weed is always a good thing, but in order to cure your "depression", you have to get to the root of your problems.

i have been depressed off and on many times before. as much as you may not want to do anything. it's important if you are depressed, to make sudden drastic changes to the way you are living. try to exercise more, eat more healthy, socialize more. do things that end in rewarding accomplishments whether they seem pointless or not. i know it's hard to want to go out and do things or to try new things when you are feeling down, but it is truly the only way to change the way you are feeling. make yourself happy through life, not through medication.

8. pharms will make things worse in the long run. you cant hide from your thoughts

what dude said above is right.

9. Doesn't matter, as long as it's well grown

10. you may need to quit smoking to get the the bottom of your depression. weed just masked the symptoms for me rather than helping them in the long run.

I agree with changing your diet, activities, and get at least 1 hour of exercise every day, even if its just walking.

11. I don't smoke much only once every 1-3 months. But thanks for the excercise tip. But with depression everything is so fucking boring :/

12. Yeah I know it's hard. You just have to get out and do something. anything.

for me, I ride my bike through town and go the the local lake park, or walk my dog by the creek.

this radio website also helped me tremendously. it's about philosophy, and it has a lot of topics about depression, life in general and a WIDE range of other topics. there are alot of podcasts to go through, but search through them and find some topics that pertain to you. its Welcome to Freedomain Radio click on podcasts in the menu to the left.

13. Does grass cause rebound depression?

14. Take one MDMA call me in the morning :)

Shit no infraction please I cant afford it. but this needed to be said lol

15. I'm not sure, it's probably different for everyone.

I know, for me, I was using it for about 3 years, and at the time I didnt know i was just using it for short term happiness. Eventually my highs started to get less fun, then i got a bad panic attack, and anxiety along with that for days.

So, I went to the doctor, he told me to stop smoking, drinking, stop caffeine, and exercise and hour each day. He also gave me a diet to follow.

Doing this got rid of most of my anxiety after a few days, but the depression was still there, although a bit better. I think my problem is that I just need to do something with my life. Its all about goals. if you don't have anything to reach for, then your life won't be very meaningful.

16. very true. not trying to make you feel worse or put you down, i have been there myself. but you have to step away from yourself and evaluate your life from a neutral perspective. stop feeling sorry for yourself and start realizing how amazing life can really be and how much worse off a lot of other people are. as soon as you step up to the plate and take responsibility for yourself and start accomplishing things that you really want to accomplish, you will start to feel better.

the problem usually lies in that depressed people don't know what they want, or they think they don't want anything because life is gonna suck anyways no matter how hard they try to make it better. this isn't true and it only seems that way because that's how you are perceiving things.

it may sound stupid, but write down a list of reasons why your life is great. write down a list of things that you want to accomplish such as working out and getting stronger (exercise and working out stimulates endorphins which makes you feel more energetic, more alert, and happier. makes you feel better in general, and once you start gaining some muscle, you will feel better and more confident about your appearance and in turn help that depression go away, same things applies with eating better, it makes you feel better) come up with things that interest you and try to learn about them or involve yourself with these things.

don't know if i've been of any help but i tried :)

17. I do weights everyday but I'm not sure what the problem is still D:

Thanks for the help everyone.