Stratera?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreeker, May 17, 2004.

1. i just got a 60 mg stratera pill. its yellow and blue

how do i tkae it, how much do i take, what effect do i get?

2. erowid.org
    If its any good, its on that site.

3. I heard you can't pee while on that stuff, I'd watch out.

4. it's not on erowid.. it's an adhd med. don't know if there are any or what the recreational aspects of it are.

5. Im sure its on erowid, just not as stratera, try its real name. I.e. vicodon is Hydrocodone...

6. It's strattera, and its an anti depressant. It wont do shit. It takes a few weeks of taking the pill every day for it to build up and work.

7. no its not an anti derpresent ...and its a non-stimulant adhd mediaction ...so it probaly wont do jack shit.... just throw em away.....

8. yeah, my little sis takes that shit for ADD
    and some of the side affects are quite unpleasant sounding

9. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS: SIDE EFFECTS that may occur while taking this medicine include stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, constipation, fatigue, loss of appetite, dry mouth, dizziness, trouble sleeping, menstrual cycle changes, or mood changes. If they continue or are bothersome, check with your doctor. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you experience decreased interest in sex, or difficulty urinating. CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY if you experience weight loss, decrease in sexual ability (e.g., impotence, ejaculation problems), unusually fast heartbeat, severe headache, or blurred vision. AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO THIS MEDICINE is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing. If you notice any other effects, contact your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
    Symptoms of overdose may include unusually fast heartbeat or severe headache.

sounds really fun

10. Oh hell no

11. was on that for ADD for a while, won't do anything.

12. Besides the fact wich ive heard numerous times that pot use and antidepressents pretty much cancel each other out, i got a prescription for paxil today and both the doctor and the pharmacist told me pot and alchahol use will destroy the antidepressent effects.

Grasscity Deals Near You