Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strangest things youve used to light a blunt/joint/bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by g00dkUsh2, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Ok well one time i lit a cigarette on a toaster to use to try and light a bong. then another time i used that same toaster to light a blunt. what have you used?!

2. oh lord an unbelievable amount of things i cant even remember half of them ...

lit a piece of paper off the stove, lit whole bong and kept it cherried

same thing except with a hot knife ..

once i only had one single match, no lighters in the house and a bag full of bud to smoke. i had to improvise and light the single match, to light a candle, which i kept lit and used to smoke my herbals :D

3. Acetylene blowtorch. My lighter was out of fluid, so I kept sparking it until I got the blowtorch going. I had to leave it running in between the first and second bowl (~10 mins).

4. fancy dinner candle

5. Solar hits ftw.

Recently had a BBQ with some friends. It was dark and couldnt find the lighter, so I stuck my head over the burnt out grill, blew on the last ember and managed to light one off that.

6. when it worked, i used the auto ignite thing on my moms propane grill. lol. thats about the only thing that its been used for.

7. a laser.

always use eye protection.

8. incense stick lit on the stove is usually my go to heat source when all else fails

9. Magnify Glass

10. Laser vision.

[​IMG]

11. One time a few friends were walking around, gonna go to our smoking spot(the wall behind the preachers house). And we needed a lighter, none of us had money to ask our older friends to buy us one. So we had to bum a lighter. We went to this one dude we knew on the way to our spot, he said he's low on lighter fluid, but he said he'd hook us up. He went outside in his front grabbed a twig and set it on fire. Told us to light a bowl with the twig on fire.

It worked, but damn man.

12. the sun god ra

13. HAHAHAHA..i dunno why u laughed

14. Used a birthday candle the other day.

15. A bic lighter.

Since im the first person to mention it after 15 posts. I win.

16. bic lighter isnt very strange tho man. lol

17. Used an outdoor tiki torch to light a blunt, first hit tasted terrible but after that it was golden.

18. Yooo same here dude. XD Before I could buy a lighter I had to use that shit allll the time.

19. one of those long like barbecue lighters :p