Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strangest thing you've seen high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MARLEYFEST, Nov 19, 2011.

1. #21 jimbobbybob, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011

bummer man I know....

on topic tho...david perron's goal of the year 12 rows from ice in the 09-10 season....haven't been to a hockey game since and never went to one couple years before either...first game in years and I witnessed that...I stood up right as the puck went through his legs haha...time to watch it on youtube again

edit:
    link to goal: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGSv_JBamtI[/ame]

guess wasn't the strangest thing, more like the coolest thing...ummm strange eh, ummmmm, ummm, shit hold on I'm thinking, uhhhh, ok, I really don't remember...fucking weed and memory while you're high tho...if I think of it I'll edit this :D

2. Was tokin with my best smoking buddy who lived about 5 minutes away by bike (He moved now unfortunately:() back in the woods were we normally do and all of the sudden I could've SWORN I saw a small maybe 7-8 year old girl with a pink shirt spying on us. (This wasn't completely crazy because alot of little kids did live in his neighborhood) I freaked the fuck out and galloped at her like a stallion; I had to get literally 6 feet away before I realised it was simply one of those large black sewer pipe things. The strange thing was there was literally NO pink anywhere around it. I miss those days. Love you Teddy :smoke:

3. i have only ever seen one dead bush turkey in my life...
    and it was when me and a buddy were completely fucked.

i just truly hope it was dead cause we buried it :/

4. 15 pounds of a handful of different strains, 50 g's, and a bunch of hippies in eugene

5. was chilling at a park with some friends all baked on a park bench when we see some dog walkers come and their playing fetch right. All of a sudden, one of the dog jumps on the other one and starts humping and I start laughing my ass off and then a THIRD ONE came and joined in no lie a doggie three way I was laughing so f*cking hard cause I was high my chest felt like it was gonna explode. Weird night man...

6. Funniest thing I recall was sitting on the interstate in traffic and smoking on the mflb. Beside me I see this corvette flying by, mind you I'm in bumper to bumper traffic. So I think yeah right, and just as I finish the thought a car pulled out in front of him and he just ran off the road and crashed into one of those big barrels that road crews put out. Shit flew everywhere but he was being a dick driving like that and I feel deserved to fuck up that car.

7. A tree.
    I was on my way home with some buddies after a smoking sesh in the park, when we came across this tree. It was shaped like a mushroom! Well, it looked like it was shaped like a mushroom. I litterely stared at it for like half an houer, until i noticed it was actually a tree and not a giant mushroom.
    I hit the gravity bong pretty hard that night, I swear I was high all through the next day too. It was one of my first times.

8. My partner slammed her finger between two pieces of concrete. It swelled and turned purple. I was high on some good medical kush, and totally flipped when I saw her finger. For a second I thought it was turning into a grape.

9. I actually love those experiences lol. Nothing is better than a bit of randomness in the same ol' life.

10. [quote name='"CyclicDreams"']

I actually love those experiences lol. Nothing is better than a bit of randomness in the same ol' life.[/quote]

Haha it was radical cause, come on! Who the fuck does this?
    My buddies still joke about that to this day.

11. My friend was dropping me off at my house one day, and we were both pretty high. I live in an area that is pretty much completely flat land. Well we saw a group of 20 people walking through my neighborhood with mountain climbing gear on and we both said to each other "Are we really seeing this?"

12. There's quite a list!....

I once saw a jet airliner crash about half a mile away when me and my friend were toking up in a farm field.

I saw an intoxicated homeless man that looked like bill cosby slip and fall on his head while getting on a city bus. I then payed for his bus fare.

I saw a deer with a tail that nearly touched the ground.

I saw my then-best friend cleave a 2 inch thick ceramic glazed pot with his forehead. He cleared a gigantic gravity bong, made a choking noise, slipped and fell, and then had a seizure.

I saw a 90 year old lady scream, "BITCH!" to the black female bus driver because the bus didnt stop for her (the old lady was late). When she yelled that, the bus driver stopped, picked her up, and cussed her out for 10 minutes in front of everybody. Everybody else then promptly laughed in her face for the duration of the trip.

I was at some weird kid's house toking, and his brother was really skinny but had these strange, jiggly manboobs. During a sesh he randomly got up, went behind the back of the couch, rubbed his manboobs for 10 seconds, and then return to the circle like nothing happened. He mustve thought nobody saw him, but I saw everything from where I was sitting.

I saw two homeless guys in wheelchairs duke it out in the middle of a city street. Lots of incoherent yelling and beard grabbing.

On the same crowded city street a week later, somebody threw a french fry in the middle of the road and about 40 pigeons swooped down to get it. They were all busy fighting for it when a 18-wheeler started speeding down the road. All of the pigeons instantly flew away- except one, which was the one who got the french fry. It must have been so happy that it didnt pay attention to the truck. It was too busy feasting on that fry. It was crushed into nothing. Still imprinted on the road to this day.

I saw two gay guys eyeing me hungrily and licking their lips from a shadowy corner-table in the restaurant I work in.

13. One night I had smoke about 3 bowls of some no name dank that I grew. Then I went inside, well before I could turn the T.V. on, my hall light turns on without any moment and a newspaper that was laying around gets knocked over. It was some scary shit.

14. Everything I find on YouTube while high is weird. Some toilet spew music video (forgot the name of it, but it's fucking groovy when you're high) was one of my top ones.

15. I guess I did see this high it is strange but mostly funny. I was buying some tickets to a rave at some ticket outlet. This guy comes in and says to the cashier have you seen a joint in here????? I lost my joint and I think I dropped it or put it down somewhere in the store...... have you seen it? lol I was laughing so hard inside :smoke:

16. I watched this LSD trip video on youtube when i was at a 9, probably my second time smoking ever. I saw the weirdest shit for probably 5 minutes afterwards, like stars, or a cow or something..

17. Coming back from a party was pretty shitfaced and faded, truck from the party comes racig around a corner with 3 drunk kids sitting in back, kid flys off the back going 40-50mph smokes the pavement, beer in his hand and knapsack full of beer explodes and he was knocked out in the middle of the road ( 1am deserted street) mr and my buddies brought gim onto side walk, took him aroud 5 mins to wake up. Looked like his eyes were rolling to the back of his head lmfao. When he got up he started flipping out trying to fight his buddie helping him up. Hopped back in the back of truck and took off. Lmfao we were standing there going dis that shit really happend? Lmfao.

18. fuckin drunks